Match Thread Leicester v Middlesborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the game is on, something to keep me occupied on a Friday night!

Plus, going 2nd tonight, especially with games potentially being called off tomorrow, would be great.

Watching on a hokey stream, and the weather doesn't look that bad at all. Certainly much better than it is in Huddersfield and I wouldn't have a problem getting to the John Smith's as they now call it. Can't see what y'all are complaining about.

Marshall really should've played De Laet in there. Good movement though and can understand trying to fizz one across the floor.

This is an absolute disgrace. Whoever has made the decision to play this game is a total ****.

I left work for home at 15.30 and got home at 18.45 in what is usually a 30 minute journey. If anyone thinks I'm turning around and going back out in that madness again, they can feck off.

I want compensation for my season ticket for this. Totally unacceptable to treat supporters this way.

I agree. Conditions in Aylestone meant I could not even walk to the pub let alone get back from the ground around ten o'clock. Ah well I know that I can trust Ian Stringer to give me an accurate picture of what is going on.

The club's job is to try to ensure matches take place on the days they are scheduled for.

Your choice is to travel to watch it or not, the club do not exist to act as your parent.

Wood and Nuge already looks like a good partnership!

5 Boro defenders struggled to deal with the 2 of them just now.

I fancy Nuge for the goal tonight.

I think it's an absolute disgrace that the club haven't provided a helicopter pick-up service for all season ticket holders, given the weather. I blame Sky.

My beer is downstairs and yet I am upstairs watching the match.

What the **** do Sky, the club, the police and Margaret Thatcher think they're ****ing playing at?

My beer is downstairs and yet I am upstairs watching the match.

What the **** do Sky, the club, the police and Margaret Thatcher think they're ****ing playing at?

I can't answer for the rest, but Thatcher is currently providing my beer and providing other services. Sorry.

I think I just saw somebody in the stand, turnout not as bad as expected so

Wood and Nuge already looks like a good partnership!

5 Boro defenders struggled to deal with the 2 of them just now.

I fancy Nuge for the goal tonight.

Mixed bag of a game so far. A few good attacks from us but otherwise Boro have looked pretty composed and patient, without a goal threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669