Match Thread Leicester v Middlesborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is them saying Mowbray will be really pleased with holding us to a draw at half time biased towards Boro? Surely that's them praising us?

Really, really don't understand this constant complaint. People just have a persecution complex about their own club. Other fans probably say the same.

Agree with this. apart from when it's Allan McInally reporting on Villa v City on Soccer Saturday.

The club's job is to try to ensure matches take place on the days they are scheduled for.

Your choice is to travel to watch it or not, the club do not exist to act as your parent.

The clubs defence could be that this was not their decision but totally down to the referee in consultation with the police. It will be interesting to know what criteria referees use.

We are already told that the steps are slippery. The most dangerous part of the evening will be when fans leave the stadium. When they arrive they do so in dribs and drabs; when they leave they do so as a unit. It will be dark and any good work done to the area outside the ground before the match may have been undone. It may well be dangerous.

I am sure that "the parent" argument is one their lawyers would advise the club to avoid.

The number of platitudes that Don Goodman manages to cram in during the course of a match is very impressive.

Boro are awful on the right side of their defence so why isn't Knockaert there instead of the pointless Marshall?

I'd even suggest Knockaert on the left and bring on Girlagher on the right would be a decent move right now.

On the subject of Marshall, why has he turned utter dogshite this season? Anyone know if he's got issues or is just a flighty form type?

I knew that would happen if I went to the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669