Pre Match Leicester v Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Abit early to start the thread but as ive started the previous 4 winning prematch threads i wanted to ensure i started it

Hopefully Knocky is ok (and any other injuries), Lets get a win to put us 2nd even if only for 24 hours

IMO although it doesnt make sense to disrupt a winning camp i believe in strengthening the squad while were on a high, possibly easier to attract the likes of Trotter when we are looking good.
Although Wood is currently knocking them in i believe Nugent will follow suit when required
The midfield also looks strong at the minute but a bad run of injuries/suspensions could change that
When SSL is available again id be happy with the defence and backup
King is a good backup for Danny/James, id still prefer a more phsical hard tackling option and some competion /backup for the wide men. Im ok with the striking options we already have
To the match , hopefully NP can name an unchanged team and the winning run continues my confidence in the manager is growing
Im predicting a 3-1 win Wood Nugent Marshall

Last edited:
Re: Leicester v Middlesborough

0-3, Ricard, Boksic and Karembeu.

As long as Kaamark is man marking Juninho and we can keep Ravanelli quiet, I'm confident.

Unchanged line-up for me, hopefully Knockers will be fit. If not, then obviously Dyer in his place.

Hopefully we can get a win here. Sure there will be goals! I think 3-2 Leicester win.

Scoooooped. Damn you. I was already writing my reply.

Its alright you got a mention of the white feather in there so kudos.

I'm going to spend all week looking forward to this, a mad dash for a train home on friday afternoon to see the boys for the first time since the Cardiff game.

1-0, Lloyd Dyer (the Smoggy slayer) with a late rasper into the bottom corner.

Last edited:

Don't worry porkster, Kaamark will take care of him.
We better be watching out for that ugly fecker Pearson when they have a corner

Last edited:

We better be watching out for that ugly fecker Pearson when they have a corner

I fear any mid-to late 90's 'Boro player doing us harm. Especially Gianluca Festa and Phil Stamp.

What about Gazza? He can still do a bit. Or is he still trying to buy chicken for psychos?

On the not of Kaamark's freezing out of Juninho....

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/IT'S+...T+MAN+PONTUS+KAAMARK;+I've+been...-a061099510

Seems Pontus didn't enjoy the task at all. I was a little surprised to hear this.

It's just as well that KÃ¥mark remembered who was paying him and how much he was being paid to act in such immoral fashion. I don't honestly remember being disappointed when any opponent was inhibited from entertaining.

It's just as well that KÃ¥mark remembered who was paying him and how much he was being paid to act in such immoral fashion.

O'Niells quip was quite acerbic, wasn't it?

I was also shocked to see how cheap he was. You couldn't pick up an international defender for those prices these days. Makes your eyes water in comparison to Mills' pricetag.

Last edited:

I remember someone posting an interview with Kaamark on here before where he said he didnt like O'Neill's man management style and basically called Robbie Savage a bit thick. Always seemed kind of weird, was he not one of those who always did the "intelligent football" who reads philosophy slant like Cantona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566