Pre Match Leicester v Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club are utterly abysmal at telling people there are tickets available.

These are on general sale now, why are they not telling people through local media sources?

Also, £40 is a bit of a piss take for a game they can't even sell out.
Isn't there a minimum sale price for European matches? I'm not sure, just thought I remembered hearing something during the 20s plenty campaign.

Supporting a club is old hat. Quite a few people nowadays support players....

My nephew did that. He first got into football in the mid 80's when he was six and became a Gary Lineker fan, followed him to Everton, then Barcelona, funny thing is that with both his father's and my loathing of Spurs he kind of went quiet when that move happened. He has never come out and said that he supports a team, although he has admitted to looking for Tranmere's results first but he just really likes football and will watch any game.

My nephew did that. He first got into football in the mid 80's when he was six and became a Gary Lineker fan, followed him to Everton, then Barcelona, funny thing is that with both his father's and my loathing of Spurs he kind of went quiet when that move happened. He has never come out and said that he supports a team, although he has admitted to looking for Tranmere's results first but he just really likes football and will watch any game.
Always wanted a Grampus Eight shirt.

Always wanted a Grampus Eight shirt.
My employer is based in Nagoya and I've been there over 50 times but never bothered visiting the Grampus stadium, most of the football fans I know from work don't really rate Gary because he turned up as a big name signing and hardly played in 2 years.

My employer is based in Nagoya and I've been there over 50 times but never bothered visiting the Grampus stadium, most of the football fans I know from work don't really rate Gary because he turned up as a big name signing and hardly played in 2 years.
Broken toenail or summat

The club are utterly abysmal at telling people there are tickets available.

These are on general sale now, why are they not telling people through local media sources?

Also, £40 is a bit of a piss take for a game they can't even sell out.
Had a mate call me, asking if I could get him 3 tickets for the Napoli match trough my season ticket. I told him they were on general sale so didn’t need me to get them For him. So he shelled out £120, I then get an email from the club saying as I’d already bought a match ticket, I cold buy up to four extra tickets at the price that season ticket holders paid.

Quite nervous about tonight that we might get embarrassed. Probably because of the negativity on here about our start by those who have seen it all, and the fact the only match I’ve seen was our hammering by West Ham.

Hopefully though the team will remember they have been the fifth best team in the PL for two seasons and are actually quite good.

Just about to get in the turnstile queue now.

Might just about make it inside by eight o’clock, by the time they’ve finished the COVID checks

Just seen a group of very shouty Italians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469