Match Thread Leicester v Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pleased to see Inler on the bench. He'll help us see games out for sure.

Worried tonight. Them having a new manager makes it a much, much tougher game. And a good managed too. Get the first goal and they could crumble but i think they'll be up for this

Really feeling the nerves about this one. After Kane's brace want these three points so bad. But still gonna sing my heart out and get the Richter scale up to 0.5! COYB!!!!

I actually think the Magpies having a new manager will probably help us as it will stop any chance of complacency and hopefully we can get off to one of our fast tempo high energy starts where we are right in their faces and not give them any chance to build confidence or get a stranglehold on the game.

New manager bounce is a myth. If we lose it will be because we haven't done what we've been doing all season so far. I've seen nothing to suggest we are about to go to shit.

Well if there's a positive to them having changed manager it's that they might be more adventurous rather than sitting back which might give us more space. Not sure about this one, a point wouldn't be too bad.

A point would be shit. I could live with it but there would be no dressing it up as a good result. We need to build a 6 point mead going into May, I reckon. Maybe 7. We'll beat Everton. The two away matches will be tough.

Well if there's a positive to them having changed manager it's that they might be more adventurous rather than sitting back which might give us more space. Not sure about this one, a point wouldn't be too bad.
They'll be under orders not to be gung-ho, everyone knows we'd rip them to shreds if they did. They'll keep it tight and packed in their half and play for breaks and set pieces. We're going to have to work for it - but a single goal will have their defence in tatters once more.

I wish I'd had a piss before this started. Not sure I can last out another 40 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669