Pre Match Leicester v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be grand if there was a possibility of us winning and then him getting the boot.

It'd be grand if there was a possibility of us winning and then him getting the boot.

No chance

There is only one result that gets him out, and even then only if the crowd can be bothered to make a fuss about it

They've ****ed it up so badly, amongst a sea of complete apathy, that I reckon it would have to be us getting thrashed by four or five to make the crowd say anything- and even then the hopeless twats might just carry on with him

No chance

There is only one result that gets him out, and even then only if the crowd can be bothered to make a fuss about it

They've ****ed it up so badly, amongst a sea of complete apathy, that I reckon it would have to be us getting thrashed by four or five to make the crowd say anything- and even then the hopeless twats might just carry on with him

I'm feeling that way. Even if we get hammered he's still here I think. Even if no ****er turns up to watch for the rest of the season they'll continue accepting relegation to avoid paying him off.

No chance

Nah

Our fans are quite good at being negative in the stands.

It's thd support element they've forgotten.

People were booing during thd 1st half at the last game.

Well get used to him- Forest are so completely ****ing awful that it will genuinely take a miracle to lose, especially lose badly

****s in the crowd will clap along limply to a one nil win, like the stupid twats that they are, and off we go again

I'll stand and boo on me own, though. As ever

Well get used to him- Forest are so completely ****ing awful that it will genuinely take a miracle to lose
Get ready to witness the Ever Obliging Leicester City at their very best, then!

Jesse Lingard - guaranteed - will be bagging against us.

Rodgers has said today that we defended well against Spurs.

What a ****ing moron.
How many could we have conceeded had we not defended well? 9? 14?

My first match of the season. Returning to the UK from Florida after Hurricane Ian re-scheduled my flight. I'm hoping for a massively improved performance and atmosphere and most importantly the win. Gritty, ballsy, and steely performance from us. Let's show these tree bastards how it's done.

My first match of the season. Returning to the UK from Florida after Hurricane Ian re-scheduled my flight. I'm hoping for a massively improved performance and atmosphere and most importantly the win. Gritty, ballsy, and steely performance from us. Let's show these tree bastards how it's done.
I’ll have what he’s having please.
Seems strong.

Does anyone actually have any confidence in us winning this?

No. But given how shit forest are if we take a decent lead in the game I'm expecting levels of crazy shit from Brendan. Maybe field some unregistered players or something.

Does anyone actually have any confidence in us winning this?

I do

Forest are proper dogshit everywhere you look, despite laundering money on 22 extra players. They're all genuinely ****ing awful

We have a decent enough first eleven who just happen to be playing dogshit right now cos of the idiot in charge

Big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469