Pre Match Leicester v Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on all fronts.

KDH is decent, but not good enough to justify unbalancing the team and moving our best player out of position.

Also I thought Ndidi was going to be missing for this, and a while?
I was hoping Ndidi was going to be missing for this one. I look forward to him giving away a penalty, getting booked or sent-off, being directly responsible for a goal because sloppy play, being indirectly responsible for a goal by leaving the back two completely exposed.

KDH should have been sacrificed because he’s been largely shit this season.

Perez and Albrigton should be playing out wide. Are either of them good enough to be regular starting wingers in the Premier League-absolutely not. Would they add balance to the team, and could either of them be worse then Barnes has been lately - Yes, and absolutely not.

And I realize it’s a dark, dark situation when I’m calling for Perez and the 2022 version of Marc Albrighton to start.

The Forest midfield and attack is gonna have a field day. Evans and Faes will be exposed again, with no cover in front and the human equivalent of a chocolate fire guard behind them.

Without the Rodgers factor, that side is more than good enough to give them a right good tanking

With the Rodgers factor, however………

Ward FFS.

It’s cruel on the lad.

Also, our team has been leaked for god know how many months. Why is this still happening?!

Also, our team has been leaked for god know how many months. Why is this still happening?!
Lack of discipline, lack of leadership, disharmony in the dressing room? Probably something the manager and/or his 2 recent captains should have addressed. But obviously haven’t.

I'm gagging for a win here. Don't care if it means Rodgers is still here. We are in absolutely dire straits without a result.

I'm gagging for a win here. Don't care if it means Rodgers is still here. We are in absolutely dire straits without a result.
We're still in Mark Knopfler territory with a win. But I know what ya mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363