Pre Match Leicester v Queens Park Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

LEICESTER v QPR

A bit lacklustre v Reading , i think NP will change a few things. Obviously if James is fit he will return. IMO Dyer and Nugent should drop out for this game. Knockaert has his critics but when hes on song we win. If Burnley lose on friday this is the game that could crown us champs, i think a Leicester 2-0 win Vardy 2

Last edited:
3-2 Leicester. Lynex (p), Young, Melrose.

Re: LEICESTER v QPR

Tricky one this. QPR will be after revenge and are still pushing for automatic promotion. Can see it being a highly highly niggly affair. A close one. 4-0 Leicester.

QPR have lost four of their last five away games. They've got a very poor goalscoring record away from home, having failed to score in almost half of all their matches. They've only won one of ten matches away to top half sides, scoring just five goals in the process.

We should win this comfortably but we're not performing as we were any more so anything could happen.

Overall, neither team have much to play for as we've achieved our season target and QPR will be in the play offs irrespective of the result in this game. This might make for either a tedious low scoring encounter or a free for all end to end match. I expect the former.

I truly hope we give them a good hammering.

They're a retirement home. I hope they play Dunne, Hill and Assou Ekotto at the back as Mahrez, Vardy, Knocky and Nugent will have a field day. 3-0 Vardy, Mahrez & Wood.

They're a retirement home. I hope they play Dunne, Hill and Assou Ekotto at the back as Mahrez, Vardy, Knocky and Nugent will have a field day. 3-0 Vardy, Mahrez & Wood.

At the weekend they started with Assou Ekotto, Dunne, Onuoha and Simpson. Not an awful lot slower than our back four, but they looked very disorganised against a blunt Forest.

They looked very poor defending set pieces when they played Forest. I am going to stop my usual negativity. We will win this 2-0 and Vardy, Mahrez and Knockaert will tear them to pieces. Looking forward to it. x

They looked very poor defending set pieces when they played Forest. I am going to stop my usual negativity. We will win this 2-0 and Vardy, Mahrez and Knockaert will tear them to pieces. Looking forward to it. x

Why the kiss, are you a Brighton fan?

The dreaded Replacement Bus Service.I'd rather eat my own bollocks.

Incidentally,2-0 Rofe,Henderson

Is it just me who has a horrible feeling about this game? Please somebody tell me it's going to be OK :119:

Don't worry, about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570