Pre Match Leicester v Randers - UECL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win this do we get into the proper Europa league next season?

I bet their 5'1" centre back will score a header from a corner.

I wonder if Rodgers knows what this competition is yet.

This is basically our last chance to achieve anything positive out of this season now. Depending on how much of a positive you regard not getting relegated to be...

Probably won’t even watch it on TV. What a load of waste of time shite this tournament is.

Seeing as I'm going the away game I'd like us to take a 4 goal lead into it so that we have a small fighting chance over there.

This is basically our last chance to achieve anything positive out of this season now. Depending on how much of a positive you regard not getting relegated to be...
Avoiding relegation would be a positive and much more important than this Mickey Mouse piece of crap. Play as many of the reserves and U23s as possible. The Wolves game is much more important.

Avoiding relegation would be a positive and much more important than this Mickey Mouse piece of crap. Play as many of the reserves and U23s as possible. The Wolves game is much more important.
We're not going to get relegated.

This competition is our last chance to achieve something this season and you're suggesting we throw in the towel FFS.

Surprised at some peoples thoughts on this competition.
We didn’t get here by design, but it’s a brand new European competition
Personally, I would love our name to be the first on this trophy ( however Mickey Mouse you think it is)
Stop being such an elitist bunch of twats, it doesn’t become you.

Liège love Standard, East Jutland love Randers, everyone else loves Ned Flanders.

We should try and win this it's another trophy in the cabinet, plus it's probably the only European final I'll ever get to see Leicester in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566