Pre Match Leicester v Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit harsh on a player who has scored the greatest number of goals for us ever in Uefa club competitions....
True, I should stipulate that I’m assuming the Daka we’ve seen recently turns up
I'm sorry but cock strain would surely take it's toll early in the contest.
Yeah he’d probably use his face a bit too
Depends on if he'd numbed it using stinging nettles before ko
…what?

Bit harsh on a player who has scored the greatest number of goals for us ever in Uefa club competitions....
Isn't that mostly because he ran riot, in one match, against a team that would be lucky to get into the championship playoffs? Of course I'd trade my left bollock to see him score the winner in the final though.

Bookmark this post for when he inevitably limps off on Thursday night.
Or, as happened last time, he picks up another impact injury which was absolutely nothing at all to do with being brought back in 'too early'.

Having a bullet in the chamber and choosing to duel with a feather duster instead is ****ing insane.

If he's fit, he must play otherwise we ain't scoring for shit.

Twenty years ago I was in a Roman taxi with a friend who supported West Ham. To my friends delight the taxi driver had heard of West Ham but had not heard of Leicester City. Well the Roman taxi drivers have heard of Leicester City now.
I love Rome and believe it is the greatest city in the world. For the first time I want Rome to fail. My days of travel are over. However, I wonder if I wait on the Aylestone Road after the home leg perhaps iI can hitch a ride to Rome.
If you do not hear from me again it means that nice Mr Mourinho let me on his coach and I am probably wandering the Forum eating trout in Tivoli and supporting Roma

As full strength a squad as we have had all season. We should probably play our best 11, yeah?

We should play the side most likely to get us through the tie.

BR pretty much said today that Vardy can't play 90 minutes so it's just a question of whether he starts and comes off (either injured or exhausted) or comes off the bench.

You can argue either way and I'm almost certain BR will start him because that's what he does in such circumstances. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'd have him on the bench for both legs. Especially the second one with a possibility of extra time and penalties.

We should play the side most likely to get us through the tie.

BR pretty much said today that Vardy can't play 90 minutes so it's just a question of whether he starts and comes off (either injured or exhausted) or comes off the bench.

You can argue either way and I'm almost certain BR will start him because that's what he does in such circumstances. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'd have him on the bench for both legs. Especially the second one with a possibility of extra time and penalties.

If he starts and we need a goal then suddenly we'll find he has to play the whole game. And they guess what happens....

Being him on from the bench imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469