Pre Match Leicester v Shrewsbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

An opportunity to rest a few players and possibly blood a couple of youngsters, although we cant afford anymore injuries. Im sure we will not take this competition lightly. Im predicting 2-0 win Wood 2

5-2 Leicester. May, Melrose (2), Lineker, Cross (og). Bates, Keay for them. Lots of goalkeepers.

Hopper, GTF, Was, Wood, all need to be involved.

The fact that we can't reasonably consider making more than four changes says a lot about depth.

Not moaning, honest.

An opportunity to rest a few players and possibly blood a couple of youngsters, although we cant afford anymore injuries. Im sure we will not take this competition lightly. Im predicting 2-0 win Wood 2

But didnt Pearson say his focus wasnt on the cups?

we are capable of winning one of the cup competitions but its true that only 4/5 changes for this game says a lot about our strength in depth, some prem teams make 8,9 even full team changes for this competition we most certainly are not in a position to do that

we are capable of winning one of the cup competitions but its true that only 4/5 changes for this game says a lot about our strength in depth, some prem teams make 8,9 even full team changes for this competition we most certainly are not in a position to do that

We are in a position to do that if we want to get knocked out. If we're taking it seriously I can see 4 or 5 changes but it's likely to be a bunch of youngsters.

I expect and hope to see Hamer, Pearson, Wasilewski, Kennedy, GTF, Wood, Hopper all play. Probably a start for Albrighton. Maybe Vardy in the squad to give him some game time if he's fit enough.

Even a much weakened team will be good enough to get through.

Yep, expecting as many changes as we can make really. Something like:

Hamer
RDL, Moore, Wasy, Schlupp
Albrighton, King, ???, GTF,
Wood, Hopper

Bit of a struggle actually! Literally no idea who we've got that can play centre mid with King? Have we got a youth player that's been near the squad that could fill in? Pearson, Barmby?

Yep, expecting as many changes as we can make really. Something like:

Hamer
RDL, Moore, Wasy, Schlupp
Albrighton, King, ???, GTF,
Wood, Hopper

Bit of a struggle actually! Literally no idea who we've got that can play centre mid with King? Have we got a youth player that's been near the squad that could fill in? Pearson, Barmby?

Could do Schlupp left-mid, GTF in the centre, ANOther at the back?

I'd expect Vardy to get some time for fitness, so we could also play 4-3-3

hamer, kennedy, wasilweski, pearson, schlupp, albrighton, king, gtf, knockaert, wood, hopper

I expect and hope to see Hamer, Pearson, Wasilewski, Kennedy, GTF, Wood, Hopper all play. Probably a start for Albrighton. Maybe Vardy in the squad to give him some game time if he's fit enough.

Even a much weakened team will be good enough to get through.

I certainly do not hope to see Hamer unless he cuts that bloody beard off.

Where's the best place to park for this? I've only been driving a week so haven't had to consider parking before. I thought I'd give it a go under the assumption that it should be relatively quiet. I'm coming from Hinckley, if that's of any use.

Hamer Pearson Wasy Kennedy Shlupp Knocky King GTF Albrighton Wood Hopper with kids on bench. In theory a rest for the Arsenal game for Kasper RDL Wes Moore Konch Mayrez Ulloa Nuge and hopefully a few over injuries ie Hammond Drinky Vardy and dare i suggest a couple of new signings, Lets take care of this fixture, progress without dramas and the squad would look healthier for the visit of Arsenal game and beyond

Hamer
Pearson Wasyl Kennedy Rowley
Albrighton McCourt GTF Knockaert
Wood Hopper

We shouldn't play anyone that started against Chelsea. The subs and development squad only. Really couldn't give a shiny shite whether we win or lose.

We still have Zoumana Bakayogo, you know.

And since when was GTF a central midfielder? I thought he was either a striker or a behind-the-front-two kind of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566