Pre Match Leicester v Southampton - FA Cup Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton looked totally shit last night, Walcott hasn't scored in ages, and we're having our second late season collapse.

Everyone on this forum is quietly aware that we'll lose 2-0 and put up no fight whatsoever.
Kasper to have a meltdown, a defender to get a stupid red card and Youri does his ACL.

Racist orgy in our goalmouth while Brenda chokes Nathan Redmond to death.
Um, apropos of nothing, what's a racist orgy? Whites only or non-whites only, it's kinda still an orgy... not that I have any experience of such things. I guess it could be a white-on-white orgy with a non-white audience.... I think I might be dwelling on this a little too much, over thinking it.

Um, apropos of nothing, what's a racist orgy? Whites only or non-whites only, it's kinda still an orgy... not that I have any experience of such things. I guess it could be a white-on-white orgy with a non-white audience.... I think I might be dwelling on this a little too much, over thinking it

Um, apropos of nothing, what's a racist orgy? Whites only or non-whites only, it's kinda still an orgy... not that I have any experience of such things. I guess it could be a white-on-white orgy with a non-white audience.... I think I might be dwelling on this a little too much, over thinking it.
A racist orgy — not that anyone connected to our club would know — might involve several inebriated reserve team players in, for example, Thailand racially abusing local sex workers as they perform sex acts, services which were definitely not obtained on the players’ behalf by senior employees of the club

Footballers are generally known to be responsible adults who do not get involved in such things, so I think we can rule it out

Ah, OK, Mirror headline speak. 'racist orgy shame'.... maybe I could get transphobic in there too.... I mean, it was Thailand so they must have excluded ladyboys.

Ah, OK, Mirror headline speak. 'racist orgy shame'.... maybe I could get transphobic in there too.... I mean, it was Thailand so they must have excluded ladyboys.
Not to be picky or owt, but ‘ladyboys’ is a transphobic term.

So, just to be clear, the orgy itself isn't racist but the actions performed within the orgy might be, or at least be racially abusive. So, how do we define an orgy as opposed to say group sex or a threesome? I think we need to be clear of our terminology here. I'm a semanticist, I like clarity.

Not to be picky or owt, but ‘ladyboys’ is a transphobic term.
Is it? OK, I'll add it to the list of words I can't use in front of the vicar. I thought it was common parlance in Thailand without implication. You live and learn.

‘Vile orgy’ is a very evocative piece of language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363