Pre Match Leicester v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
And these don't even include those of us that wanted to trade in our tickets for the game but they're not being made available for resale.

How is the number of tickets available going up then? I may be being thick here, but is it not going up because of people making them available for resale?

How is the number of tickets available going up then? I may be being thick here, but is it not going up because of people making them available for resale?

Returns from Southampton? I dunno.

It is very typical for the number of tickets available to go up and down randomly. It happened loads last season.

The club told me that tickets won't go for resale until all other tickets are sold. They want the income from sales, not paying back season ticket holders.

Time for the club to grow a pair; tell both Chelsea and Fofana that he can go for a world record fee in the next 7 days or the deal is off.

Time for the club to grow a pair; tell both Chelsea and Fofana that he can go for a world record fee in the next 7 days or the deal is off.
Yep. I’d give them less time than that though.

Seems inevitable. A shame. Lad is clearly poorly advised. He should never have signed that contract renewal if he knew this was a possibility.

I think we can knock a few mil of our desired fee seeing as he’s now refusing to play for us two games into the season.

It's not complicated.

Fofana wants to go. Fine, I don't blame him. In his shoes, I'd feel the same way.

We set a price and a deadline. They either pay up on time or they don't. We absolutely don't budge though.

Meanwhile, we have to progress a number of signings to mitigate the loss of Fofana.

Remember that we play Man United on deadline day evening which is a bit mad. We need to have everything done in the next ten days or so.

Returns from Southampton? I dunno.

It is very typical for the number of tickets available to go up and down randomly. It happened loads last season.

The club told me that tickets won't go for resale until all other tickets are sold. They want the income from sales, not paying back season ticket holders.
No I agree it’s confusing. I was assuming that the club must have sold all of “their” tickets and therefore these are resale tickets, hence the increasing number?

To be honest we should have CB replacements already pipelined with Fofana eventually destined to leave, Evans age, Soyuncus contract and the general shitness of the other pair.

We should be making signings in that department whether Fofana goes this window or not. Unless they think Nelson is the absolute business.

Negotiate hard and get a massive fee. Make sure we have excellent quality to bring into the squad before the deadline.

Simples.

Off you pop. But only for the right price, you don't bully this football club thanks.

This surely can’t be surprising to anyone as he did the very same as this to St Etienne.

He’s a ****.

He’s already bored of Rodgers-ball after about 30 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363