Pre Match Leicester v Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're phone is ****ed you might have to borrow one then. They say the tickets have to be shown on the phone, not printed out.

I've got an an old phone which I'm planning to take. It can't connect to anything outside of my home wifi but if I have the email attachment open before I leave I should be okay.

I was going to print it out as back up but my printer is fecked as well. I'm having a technological disaster.

I thought about taking my season ticket as evidence to cross reference but I remembered that I lost that ages ago.

I'm really not prepared for attending a modern football match.

I've got an an old phone which I'm planning to take. It can't connect to anything outside of my home wifi but if I have the email attachment open before I leave I should be okay.

I was going to print it out as back up but my printer is fecked as well. I'm having a technological disaster.

I thought about taking my season ticket as evidence to cross reference but I remembered that I lost that ages ago.

I'm really not prepared for attending a modern football match.
If nothing else works, try tears and begging on your knees.

That's because that's the type you asked for when you bought them.

But if you asked for a digital ticket, you're not supposed to print it out. Don't see why though, I'm sure it will still scan if it's been printed.
I wouldn't worry.

You needed all sorts for Wembley and they didn't give a **** about most of it on the day.

Just had a dream where we got absolutely pumped by Spurs, even though Chelsea drew their match with Villa.

I have no idea what to expect out of the day. Both teams have something to play for, on paper at least. I just don't know how we'll respond to our task; want that CL spot, or FA Cup's enough? I hope the crowd make a difference.

Spur's fans might be fearing a tonking but we're hit-and-miss (even if it's more like hit-hit-miss) They've got a decent attacking line, and players who like to score against us, so I make no predictions and just hope for the best.

Just had a dream where we got absolutely pumped by Spurs, even though Chelsea drew their match with Villa.

I had the same dream. We lost 3-0 and the others both won.

I have no real expectations from today. Its a huge long shot for us to get there now. We've got the hardest game of the 3 clubs by far, and we're the ones relying on results going our way.

But I still have that glimmer of hope, despite me telling myself all week its futile

Final days are usually built up for nothing.

Early goals for the rich kids and then fake tension for an hour or so. We might get a few minutes of excitement but it will quickly get extinguished.

Feels a bit like the home leg against Athletico Madrid in the CL. We knew it was futile but we played along and enjoyed it anyway.

Final days are usually built up for nothing.

Early goals for the rich kids and then fake tension for an hour or so. We might get a few minutes of excitement but it will quickly get extinguished.

Feels a bit like the home leg against Athletico Madrid in the CL. We knew it was futile but we played along and enjoyed it anyway.
Yep that is precisely what I’m expecting. A complete damp squib like last season.
Have been resigned to this since before Newcastle, but Newcastle the one that meant I spent all weekend gutted we’d blown it.

From there it’s just been a little bit of hope something might happen to help us out, but no expectation at all.

I wouldn't worry.

You needed all sorts for Wembley and they didn't give a **** about most of it on the day.
It's like all those companies that ask you to bring the credit card that you paid with along as proof but never ask for it when you're there.

Certainly not how I remember turning up to that game.

I expect nothing but if something miraculous happens, won't it just be typical Leicester city?

I really hope everyone going actually believes we can do it and gets right behind the lads.

Standard was set as to how much noise 6k can make last week.

Big chance if Chelsea shit it today

I really hope everyone going actually believes we can do it and gets right behind the lads.

Standard was set as to how much noise 6k can make last week.

Big chance if Chelsea shit it today

I just hope we go for it. Whatever the other teams do it would be nice to see we're willing to fight for the chance of top 4. Recent Prem performances would suggest otherwise so hoping to end with a win.

I want us to try and go for the goal difference and forget about chelsea. 9-0 to Leicester. This spurs team is an absolute shambles and I think we're witnessing them falling off a cliff edge like Arsenal. If we don't thoroughly fist them we know there is something wrong going on with our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363