Match Thread Leicester v Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected.

He's been shit recently but hopefully the real Madders will turn up today. Maybe he will want to show off in his new clothes?

Not feeling the same pressure as the cup final or even the Chelsea game, as I think top 4 is already gone.

But I want us to end the season with a win, especially against Spurs. And then hopefully the other results go our way too.

No surprises there. Enough to do a job, let's hope they do, whatever else happens elsewhere.

On ****! A power cut!! Jeez, they'd better sort it in the next 40 minutes or I'm watching on my tablet and hoping the battery lasts!

Why can't I find out game on now tv?

And out they come

This is ace

I wondered what channel you were watching on to already have coverage...

Then realised...

Some people are actually there!

Hope the team give the fans a good day today - and the fans give HUGE support to the team, no matter what.

Why can't I find out game on now tv?

It's on sky sports football and doesn't start til later. Pre match is man city by looks of things. Sky Sports news are bigging up Liverpool and their fairytale top 4 finish....ffs

OK makes sense. For some stupid ****ing reason they have a Joe Cole show on before our game and now tv is so shit it only shows you what is on now and next.

I don't know how Now TV works, but on Sky we're on Sky Sports Football, if the channels are the same. But coverage doesn't start until 3:50

Aye tis the same on nowtv. We'll probably only have 3 minutes of pre match Ted to Tottenham coverage.

OK makes sense. For some stupid ****ing reason they have a Joe Cole show on before our game and now tv is so shit it only shows you what is on now and next.

Joe Cole followed by Sol Campbell.

Lap of appreciation with the FA Cup at the end

Lovely stuff

Hopefully we will be 11-0 up by 60 mins so we can bring on Big Wes and Fuchs for a farewell in front of the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363