New ex-players (and managers) thread

As I’ve said before, the disrespect he gets from a number of our fan base (plenty on here) is ridiculous.

In each of his two spells he always finished the league in a higher position than the previous season.

He did an incredible job at this club and the foundations he built were instrumental in the season that followed.

As I’ve said before, the disrespect he gets from a number of our fan base (plenty on here) is ridiculous.

In each of his two spells he always finished the league in a higher position than the previous season.

He did an incredible job at this club and the foundations he built were instrumental in the season that followed.
I haven’t seen or heard a single Leicester fan speak poorly of Pearson in about a decade.

I personally wasn’t particularly fond of his conduct and style at certain points, but what he achieved is, I believe, universally respected.

You do love a windmill to scream at.

I haven’t seen or heard a single Leicester fan speak poorly of Pearson in about a decade.

I personally wasn’t particularly fond of his conduct and style at certain points, but what he achieved is, I believe, universally respected.

You do love a windmill to scream at.

I was thinking the same.

I think Big Nige is pretty much universally loved, or at least hugely respected for his achievements here, by nearly all Leicester fans.

I was thinking the same.

I think Big Nige is pretty much universally loved, or at least hugely respected for his achievements here, by nearly all Leicester fans.

Yep - just more rambling nonsense. Never seen anyone disrespect him, or what he achieved here

Is he an absolute ****ing legend? Yes, yes and thrice yes
Would I want him back? Don't be ****ing stupid

Yep - just more rambling nonsense. Never seen anyone disrespect him, or what he achieved here

Is he an absolute ****ing legend? Yes, yes and thrice yes
Would I want him back? Don't be ****ing stupid
I think that’s where the dissing lies.
Majority are grateful for what he did, but when names of new managers come up, his name gets banded about ( similar to Martin O’Neill) and it would be a bad idea to take him onboard a 3rd time.

Turned a sack of doghit of a club at it's lowest ebb in over a century into a PL *winning* squad. Can't be overstated as an achievement really. Plus it was rarely boring. After the utter shit of the previous years it felt good to be on an upward curve again.

Well you’re clearly senile then. Or stupid. Probably both.

Didn’t take long for me to find a quote from someone saying that tactically he was laughable.

And there are people that genuinely believe Cambiasso saved us from relegation.

I hadn’t realised Maddison had played so much since his injury. Probably because he’s not contributing much. Off after an hour today

IMG_3658.jpeg

He was embarrassingly shite
He's been complete dog since he came back from injury. Spurs will want half the money back as he continues to only be worth having in the team for half the season. Obviously they can **** off but they should recoup a quarter of it when they sell him to Everton in a year or two.

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts