Pre Match Leicester v Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter Jeff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season, we’re delighted to introduce a variety of exciting new food vendors at the King Power Stadium, offering even more reasons to arrive early and make the most of your matchday experience.

Positioned around the stadium, our new culinary partners bring a range of delicious options for fans to enjoy. From the North Stand to the South Stand, you can indulge in everything from classic currywurst and loaded poutine to gourmet pizzas and locally sourced farm produce. Whether you’re after something hearty, like a butter chicken naan bread or a Yorkshire pudding wrap, or just fancy a quick snack, there’s something to satisfy every taste.

In addition to these offerings, we’ve also introduced new beverages, including locally brewed beers and a selection of wines to enhance your matchday.

This season, we’re delighted to introduce a variety of exciting new food vendors at the King Power Stadium, offering even more reasons to arrive early and make the most of your matchday experience.

Positioned around the stadium, our new culinary partners bring a range of delicious options for fans to enjoy. From the North Stand to the South Stand, you can indulge in everything from classic currywurst and loaded poutine to gourmet pizzas and locally sourced farm produce. Whether you’re after something hearty, like a butter chicken naan bread or a Yorkshire pudding wrap, or just fancy a quick snack, there’s something to satisfy every taste.

In addition to these offerings, we’ve also introduced new beverages, including locally brewed beers and a selection of wines to enhance your matchday.
Booo. Stop trying to improve.

Sounds like there’s gonna be some rank arse burps in that stadium

Poutine eh?

Not all good - seems like the bowl terminology is here to stay, as are the ****ing clappers. ****s

As you make your way into the stadium, be sure to collect a special Leicester vs Tottenham Hotspur clapper to cheer on the team, and don’t forget to wave one of our 2,000 brand new honesty flags in the bowl to get behind the team!

Anyone buying food in a modern sporting venue needs their head testing. Ridiculous pricing & ludicrous markups.

It's a football match FFS. You're only there a couple of hours. Have something before you go & then stick to the tea & coffee. Save yourself a fortune.

& Yorkshire pudding wrap ? Suck my ****ing balls. Made up nonsense food.

Bowls, clappers, flags...did I apply for American citizenship at some point without realising it ?

**** this shit all over. Get on with the ****ing football.

Anyone buying food in a modern sporting venue needs their head testing. Ridiculous pricing & ludicrous markups.

It's a football match FFS. You're only there a couple of hours. Have something before you go & then stick to the tea & coffee. Save yourself a fortune.

& Yorkshire pudding wrap ? Suck my ****ing balls. Made up nonsense food.

Bowls, clappers, flags...did I apply for American citizenship at some point without realising it ?

**** this shit all over. Get on with the ****ing football.
Never, ever, ever change.

You're ****ing magnificent.

Never, ever, ever change.

You're ****ing magnificent.
I turn 60 just before Xmas so I'd imagine any sort of change is unlikely. Been at this shit far too long now.

Working on the theory that if I shout long enough, loud enough & often enough then the grim reaper won't consider me good company & will leave me alone.

Plus I get to vent at the stupid shit polluting a century that has produced nothing of any value so far & ruined the good things created in the last one.

I will continue.

Absolutely spot on.

If people want to buy over priced food or drink, then let them.
It really is nothing to do with you, so why get so upset over it.

If people want to buy over priced food or drink, then let them.
It really is nothing to do with you, so why get so upset over it.
People being attacked due to their ethnic background is nothing to do with me either. Still makes me angry.
People being made homeless through no fault of their own is nothing to do with me. Still makes me angry.

Lots of things that happen to other people upset me. It's called humanity.

I don't enjoy seeing people being ripped off. Particularly for things that someone of my age grew up with as cheap, easily affordable things. Live entertainment of all kinds, including sport, is one of the biggest offenders in that regard.

Besides, I'm an old man now so not nearly as volatile as when I was younger. I'm reduced to ranting on the internet these days Rather than taking what used to be called " direct action " Leave me to my shouting. Feel free to ignore it.

Just had a quick look at the odds for scorers tomorrow evening.

Of the top 11 in the betting, 10 are Spurs players.

Yikes.

Just had a quick look at the odds for scorers tomorrow evening.

Of the top 11 in the betting, 10 are Spurs players.

Yikes.
How about O.G.?
I do think that there will one in the game.

£12 a shot, obviously

People being attacked due to their ethnic background is nothing to do with me either. Still makes me angry.
People being made homeless through no fault of their own is nothing to do with me. Still makes me angry.

Lots of things that happen to other people upset me. It's called humanity.

I don't enjoy seeing people being ripped off. Particularly for things that someone of my age grew up with as cheap, easily affordable things. Live entertainment of all kinds, including sport, is one of the biggest offenders in that regard.

Besides, I'm an old man now so not nearly as volatile as when I was younger. I'm reduced to ranting on the internet these days Rather than taking what used to be called " direct action " Leave me to my shouting. Feel free to ignore it.
I lived in a slum, which was pulled down in the 60s, and a mate from the next street (also a slum) got his dad to take us to a match at Filbert strret (58/59 ish). Bitten but, at times ,could afford to go. Still get angry too online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35