Pre Match Leicester v Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter Jeff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some of the Real Madrid game last night and suddenly worried that actually, combined with the Euros which I thought was incredibly dull, football is losing all edge due to over coaching. It’s actually turning more and more dull.

Only a matter of time before the elite league and clubs disappear in to a new competition which may be hosted abroad as a new league gets formed. Actually, it’s what we did as a nation really by buying in loads of talent to create brand PL. Personally, I think it might be a good thing, as long as we’re not in it!

Best squad in the whole history of Championship football, apparently - only KDH has left

****ing miracle we got promoted with this lot
shows the gulf between the Premiere League and the Championship.

Tonight we begin the parade of exes.

Madderzzzz followed by Castagne on Saturday and Tielemans next week.

How are we going to respond to them?

I can't wait to boo this evening. Castagne is a total meh and I'm inclined to applaud Tielemans.

All very erratic of me. You?

Tonight we begin the parade of exes.

Madderzzzz followed by Castagne on Saturday and Tielemans next week.

How are we going to respond to them?

I can't wait to boo this evening. Castagne is a total meh and I'm inclined to applaud Tielemans.

All very erratic of me. You?
Maddison - neither boo nor applaud, I suspect he'd dislike indifference more than attention either way
Castagne - meh
Tielemans - more likely to applaud, can't bring myself to dislike him, plus he scored that goal

Maddison would probably love the attention, but deep down I know I'll boo the ****

Not at Fulham, but can't think Timmy is worth booing, really.

Tielemans definitely gets it

I've tried to approach this as if I'm not a city fan & judging it purely on the facts.

On that basis it's impossible to see any other result than a massive mauling. I'd probably risk a few quid on over 3.5 goals...but the best odds available are 2.38 so i wouldn't bother.

I probably wouldn't bother to watch it.

But since I AM a city fan I'll be watching with a full glass of JD & the rest of the bottle on standby. I wouldn't pay much attention to any post match comments I might make to be honest.

Personally I can’t blame the likes of Madderzzzz for his nonchalant attitude towards our position last season, as it was coming from the ‘Top’ down, right through the management structure and through to the players. But yes his tweet was ill-advised.

Same with Timmy and Youri.

And Maddison’s penalty miss wasn’t the reason we were relegated.

They all gave us some great times, and didn’t down tools or “do a Riyad”. They all ended up as victims of rank ineptitude management from Brendan, and the board.

Therefore they all get a gentle round of applause from me.

At the same time this game kicks off I have an appointment with my Arsenal supporting cardiologist, rather good timing I think.

If we’d had a disappointing pre season like this one, but it was bursting with an abundance of missed chances we had created, we’d probably all be feeling more optimistic right now.

We created really nothing for several games and played square pegs. It’s a worry.
I fear that there are quite a few things wrong at the club right now.

I was speaking with a friend of mine, he’s one of the youth coaches so is regularly at Seagrave and he’s said it’s all a mess. The players just aren’t getting Cooper’s message. There is turmoil in upper management apparently as well, Rudkin and Top. If we survive this season, I reckon we’ll be sold.

I fear that there are quite a few things wrong at the club right now.

I was speaking with a friend of mine, he’s one of the youth coaches so is regularly at Seagrave and he’s said it’s all a mess. The players just aren’t getting Cooper’s message. There is turmoil in upper management apparently as well, Rudkin and Top. If we survive this season, I reckon we’ll be sold.
Don't make the mood any worse FFS.

Hopefully your mate is a doom monger and is just listening to made up nonsense.

just wanting a good performance tonight, SC needs time I think we have enough to stay up. hopefully the recruitment can do some business over the next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35