Match Thread Leicester v Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too easy for them. If our plan is to sit back and absorb it, you’ve got to get at least some pressure on the ball when they get further up the pitch. We’re far too passive and the goal came from exactly that scenario.
That’s exactly right. I don’t mind sitting in, but we aren’t being aggressive enough.

Far too easy for them. If our plan is to sit back and absorb it, you’ve got to get at least some pressure on the ball when they get further up the pitch. We’re far too passive and the goal came from exactly that scenario.

We're not talented enough to make the style we succeeded with last season work in the prem. But we're also not enough like Dyche shithouses to make this work.

I'm hoping that some of the odd decisions (no Ricardo or Mavadidi) is so that we have some quality to bring on as legs tire, this being the first competitive match.

I too would bring on Cannon for Vardy: little point in him picking up an injury on the wet pitch and he must be shattered as he has hardly trained.

I get the impression we aren’t much focused on the attacking part of it all at the minute.

Looks to me he’s decided to be hard to beat, and frustrating to play against first and foremost. Then, yes, get the ball up the pitch as quickly as possible.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s grim to watch, but I do think that’s where his focus is.
But if you’re going to do that, at some point you’ve got to put some pressure on the ball. We’re not doing that at all.

Yep, I'm still pleased Enzo ****ed off. ****ing mercenary wanker. **** him.
That wasn't my point at all.

You may think of him as a **** for jumping ship, that's fine. Being glad he chose to go is odd, given what we are seeing so far.

Sky talking about how Leicester fans are lacking energy.

Tell me again how brilliantly the club is being run and how happy the fans are?

We're all missing our biggest positive in this game so far.

Mads Hermansen.

I like him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36