Leicester V Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I mate. Under the moon of love is an all time classic.

Talking of Showaddywaddy they must be still going I reckon doing gigs around the country. Same band members as far as I know.
I saw them a few months back when my daughter was watching "The Slammer" and they were inmates trying to win the votes of the audience to get out. Bartram was there and I think Oakes - father of the 2 sons who both played for City, was there too.

talking of Steff Oakes has he fixed anything up since getting the push from Lincoln City. Perhaps we'll see him at Thurmaston as well.

so if we win, Blackpool lose, middlesborough lose or draw and reading lose or draw....are we definately in the play-offs????

so if we win, Blackpool lose, middlesborough lose or draw and reading lose or draw....are we definately in the play-offs????

I think if we win one of our last 3 remaining games then this should cement our play off place. Knowing City though, they'll put us all through hell and leave it until the last game against Middlesborough !!!

Ideally Watford is the game to do it however they're at the bottom of the league still trying to avoid relegation so wont't be an easy game for us, however I'll go for a 2-1 home win to City.

My team would be:-

Weale

Morrison
Brown
Hobbs
Berner

Wellens
King
Spearing
Gallagher

Howard
Waghorn

Come on City !!!!!!!

Paul Tergat

Well? Do you think they would get us to the promise land?

Same team same result as last home game, i wish, expecting 2-0 win gally pen + Hobbs

What will the penalty be awarded for? I can't take your prediction seriously if you can't give us basic details like that.
Otherwise it just looks as if you're making it all up.

City to win 3-1: Gallagher, Waghorn, and Morrison to score with his penis...

attachment.php

Last edited:
I think score for this game is going to depend on who scores the most goals as given by the referee.

1-1 - There desperate for points and we will bottle it. King for Leicester, Graham for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00