Leicester V Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting nervy about this one now.

I know it's an obvious statement, but it really is a massive game:
Win and we're either there or almost there and high on confidence to boot.
Lose and we're likely less than 3 points clear of 7th, facing a tough away trip to Preston, with patchy confidence.
Draw isn't the end of the world, but doesn't do a huge amount for us - we'd still need to win one of the last two.

I hope plenty show up and I hope the players aren't as nervous as I will be by then.

Getting nervy about this one now.

I know it's an obvious statement, but it really is a massive game:
Win and we're either there or almost there and high on confidence to boot.
Lose and we're likely less than 3 points clear of 7th, facing a tough away trip to Preston, with patchy confidence.
Draw isn't the end of the world, but doesn't do a huge amount for us - we'd still need to win one of the last two.

I hope plenty show up and I hope the players aren't as nervous as I will be by then.

How do you figure? We are 7 points clear at the minute. Lose and we can only go 4 points clear.

City to win 3-1: Gallagher, Waghorn, and Morrison to score with his penis...

attachment.php

:icon_lol:

I forgot about those Holloway masks. Probably the most bizarre suggestion ever put on here. Apparently they had printed off and were planning on handing out thousands.

I didn't see one in the stadium that day. :icon_lol:

I forgot about those Holloway masks. Probably the most bizarre suggestion ever put on here. Apparently they had printed off and were planning on handing out thousands.

I didn't see one in the stadium that day. :icon_lol:

I had one.

I swapped it with a Plymouth fan for his banknote with Holloways face on it.

i live in Blackpool , they love hollowhead here! (i tipped them to go down and i will next season especially when Adams gone)
If the 2 results go our way on Saturday i'll be feckin lovin it, then nearby Preston next week for a party

Talking of Showaddywaddy they must be still going I reckon doing gigs around the country. Same band members as far as I know.
I saw them a few months back when my daughter was watching "The Slammer" and they were inmates trying to win the votes of the audience to get out. Bartram was there and I think Oakes - father of the 2 sons who both played for City, was there too.

talking of Steff Oakes has he fixed anything up since getting the push from Lincoln City. Perhaps we'll see him at Thurmaston as well.

If your talking about Muzzy, he played one game as a favour to the Manager, that's it! The only appearances he will make for anyone in the future will be if someone donates enough cash to wishes for kids charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00