Pre Match Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe championes is now the actually spelling to make it more friendly for the mainland Europeans, much like Jif changed it's name to Cif.

Cif was called Cif in many countries before the UK changed to match. It was rumoured to have been called Jif here due to Cif being too much like syph(ilis), though the Jif name led many bellends to put cream cleaner on their pancakes. The name change to Cif hasn't been without troubles though as bellends are now cleaning their bathrooms with syphilis.

Last edited:
Ive just been playing with that prediction table on the bbc website and I am bricking it for Friday night.......MASSIVE ain't the word.

I think we'll just have about enough in the tank to drive home the win....(with help from the crowd behind every kick and tackle) either 1-0 or 2-1 then we turn our attentions to the results on Saturday afternoon.....

Palace are away at Blackburn - Rovers need to end a very troubled season on a high & will win just 1-0
Cardiff entertain Bolton with the trophy party etc etc Cardiff to win at a canter 3-1
Forest are at the new den against Millwall I think a scrappy draw 1-1

Then on to Tuesday
Its Palace's turn to go to Millwall a score draw 2-2
Millwall look like the team thats going to have a big say in the play off race

Meaning going into the final day City are in 5th ahead of Palace in 6th, both are on 68 points
but we have a superior goal difference, Forest can't catch us even if they win as we'll be ahead by goal difference.
We'll need just a point to secure the play off birth even if Bolton won we would be ahead via goal difference again
so the top 6 will be
1 Cardiff 89 points
2 Hull 79 points
3 Watford 77 points
4 Brighton 72 points
5 City 69 points
6 Bolton 69 points

Palace to be the team to f$#k it right up & finish 7th on 68 points

Brighton v City Semi Final
then
Bolton v City Final

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, it's us or Bolton. Bolton will beat Blackpool on the last day so if they beat Cardiff, everything else is irrelevant. I cannot see us winning at Florist so we must win Friday and Bolton must not win Saturday to give us any chance.

I hope we do it but I'd rather be in Bolton's shoes right now than our own.

For me, it's us or Bolton. Bolton will beat Blackpool on the last day so if they beat Cardiff, everything else is irrelevant. I cannot see us winning at Florist so we must win Friday and Bolton must not win Saturday to give us any chance.

I hope we do it but I'd rather be in Bolton's shoes right now than our own.

Don't they still wear clogs in Bolton?

I fear that we will finish with 66 points. A draw against Watford and the normal default defeat involving some sort of ill luck at the Forest.

However as the odds suggest it's all still up in the air and if we can score at least two goals against Watford and the defence has a good day then we we could win.
Then it would come down to Cardiff gaining an unnecessary win against Bolton and us getting an unlikely point at the Forest whilst Bolton beat Blackpool. But this is I think an over optimistic and unlikely scenario.

I fear that we will finish with 66 points. A draw against Watford and the normal default defeat involving some sort of ill luck at the Forest.

However as the odds suggest it's all still up in the air and if we can score at least two goals against Watford and the defence has a good day then we we could win.
Then it would come down to Cardiff gaining an unnecessary win against Bolton and us getting an unlikely point at the Forest whilst Bolton beat Blackpool. But this is I think an over optimistic and unlikely scenario.

Not that it has any bearing on future results, but what we're the last 3 or 4 results again Forest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669