Pre Match Leicester v Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

Well, this game is the last one until we get the joy of a week off - presumably due to some sort of irrelevant International round of matches.

Here is our record against The Hornets:

Overall:
Games won: 18
Games drawn: 17
Games lost: 24

Last 10 (All competitions):
Games won: 5
Games drawn: 1
Games lost: 4

Goals Record (last 10):
Goals for: 17
Goals against: 19

Zero nil-nils in the last 10!

This all points to a goal filled game, so do we reckon our Jamie can make it 9 on the spin?

I thought we were exceptional against WBA but we do suffer from high balls and set pieces. Troy Deeney I feel is sure to start for them and is an aerial threat.

What team do we think Pizza Man should pick if Fuchs is back in contention for this?

Looking forward to this game already, and then after the week's break we visit Newcastle.

Same team, but Fuchs in for Schlupp if fit.

2-0 win. Vardy and Morgan.

Four one. I hit the crossbar at the third attempt during the half time break.

Man C and Arsenal not playing Saturday so beat Watford and we go joint top of the Premier after 12 games - pinch me am I dreaming ? Probably would go with Fuchs in at left back, Schlupp back in midfield and play Mahrez behind Vardy. Great times to be a Foxes Fan.

id like to see Benoule given a chance in a hope we find a defensive combination that results in clean sheets.This is a game we are likely to be favourites,also a game i expect 3 points,also a game i hope Vardy scores (it would be perfect for him to set a new consequtive premier league scoring record against Manure, assuming he scores in this and Newcastle away,im predicting a 3-1 win Vardy MahrezAlbrighton

like to see the same side that started on Saturday. Fuchs has been good, but Schlupp and Albrighton looked great down the left side against WBA and I don't think Fuchs offers quite the same attacking threat that Schlupp does in that position. We're at home against Watford and good as they've been, there's not too much to fear here. 3 - 1 Foxes.

I hit the crossbar at the third attempt during the half time break.

Did you? I'm surprised you've never mentioned it before.

This is a game we are likely to be favourites,also a game i expect 3 points,also a game i hope Vardy scores (it would be perfect for him to set a new consequtive premier league scoring record against Manure, assuming he scores in this and Newcastle away,im predicting a 3-1 win Vardy MahrezAlbrighton

And breathe...

Don't underestimate Watford, similarly to how people shouldn't underestimate us.

Fuchs back in for me.

Another win for the super foxy sexy blue boys leaving us top of the table.

(Watford are a very decent side though...always thought they would stay up comfortably).

5-2 Leicester. Joachim, Lowe, Philpott (2), Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669