Pre Match Leicester v West Bromwich Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kante is unavailable, I'd prefer Inler to King personally. I don't know what Inler has done wrong to not be third choice in the midfield. He looked much more effective than King in the cup matches they played together. I know he's part of the furniture and everything, but does anyone remember the last time that King played well?

Have to agree with you here.

Tbf, if one of my kids was on the books at another football club, I'd probably look out for their results too.

These are probably the best two games for Kante to miss. He's been the key to allowing us to play this counter attacking style against the so called bigger teams, but with smaller teams happier to sit back against us I can see a patient playmaker making the difference - which is why I'd go with Inler over King too.

For me has to be King over Inler every time, as he is far more mobile and compliments our style of play far more than Inler. To be truly effective with Inler in the side we need to change our formation and style and given how we have performed and the success we have enjoyed, why on earth would we want to do that?

King is no like for like replacement for Kante, but he can easily slot into the current formation and set up without it disrupting the ebb and flow of our game and against the likes of West Brom and Watford is more than capable of posing a goalscoring threat.

Never fear. I had a rather vivid dream (premonition) about the game last night. We will win it 7-2!!!!

What a story. Huth goes totally mental at the end too. It's very amusing.

Only slight snag is the fact that we played the game at Filbert Street for some reason.

I'd love it if instead of trying to stick 442 when we don't have the Kante twins, we change things up slightly and go to what we had (for these next two games) at the back end of last season.

Schmeichel
Amartey Huth Morgan
Albrighton Schlupp
Drinkwater King
Mahrez
OkazakI Vardy

I think that would really f#ck West Bromsgrove game plan up and I think we'd overwhelming them as we as having 3 at the back to cover Roydon Berahino Sessegnon if they choose to go 3 up top

I'd love it if instead of trying to stick 442 when we don't have the Kante twins, we change things up slightly and go to what we had (for these next two games) at the back end of last season.

Schmeichel
Amartey Huth Morgan
Albrighton Schlupp
Drinkwater King
Mahrez
OkazakI Vardy

I think that would really f#ck West Bromsgrove game plan up and I think we'd overwhelming them as we as having 3 at the back to cover Roydon Berahino Sessegnon if they choose to go 3 up top
So you would switch to a formation Ranieri rejected and drop Fuchs? okay..... :017:

I think that would really f#ck West Bromsgrove game plan up

It would also feck our own game plan up, almost certainly beyond repair, that and every single game plan we have employed all season

FFS

Schmeichel
Amartey Huth Morgan
Albrighton Schlupp
Drinkwater King
Mahrez
OkazakI Vardy

Um, yeah, let's not do that!

I'll be missing watching the first half as part of my ongoing protest against sanity. That, and the fact I'm out doing other life things. We can use this opportunity to not play well and bore into a 0-0 ht score. Then, full of energy and gusto, we can bury them 28-0 in the second half. I think this is a good plan. It's better than the 1-2-2-1-3-1-1 formation.

If you're looking for silly suggestions.... Tony Pulis says we aren't the same without JV, so put JV on the bench, then stuff the feckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669