Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

I know its difficult to generate enthusiasm, but the final home game (of a hugely dissappointing season) is looming. If NP does know the team areas that need strengthening, then heres a chance to experiment, i would imagine Waghorn will feature, not sure what else he can do other than try some youngsters, as West Ham probably have nothing to play for also im expecting the Sky cameras to save the match from becoming a non entity As always im expecting us to win, im going 2-1 Beckford Marshall

I know its difficult to generate enthusiasm, but the final home game (of a hugely dissappointing season) is looming. If NP does know the team areas that need strengthening, then heres a chance to experiment, i would imagine Waghorn will feature, not sure what else he can do other than try some youngsters, as West Ham probably have nothing to play for also im expecting the Sky cameras to save the match from becoming a non entity As always im expecting us to win, im going 2-1 Beckford Marshall

I'm going to get very drunk or bring a good book, at least that way I have a chance to enjoy my evening at the KP.

Who cares either way?

Will go but only because I have bugger all else tomorrow. Really can get no enthusiasm up about it.

''West Ham probably have nothing to play for''They now need to win against us to take it to the final day as saints have bottled it and lost tonight........

A massive game... for me personally - I'm going to be doing 50 gruelling laps with the Birch!

Donations will be going to TEN amazing charities - please have a look here for more information.

Great footballing side are West Aaaam. Moore will probably keep Nugent quiet and we'll have to work hard to keep Hurst from scoring to defeat the West Germans. Knees up etc etc.

Snooze.

I'd forgotten what day we were playing this week. What a waste of a season this has been.

A massive game... for me personally - I'm going to be doing 50 gruelling laps with the Birch!

Donations will be going to TEN amazing charities - please have a look here for more information.

Good for you, good luck.

I'll also be raising money for the campaign but the easy way - I'll be holding a bucket. If you see me give me a smile, and a £1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669