Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I now get to watch this spectacle.

Bringing My 3 kids for their first proper game, more excited about their reactions than the actual game because we haven't told them and wan to see when they will work it out.

So begins their life long support/love affair with the foxes (poor things)

am i allowed to say that i'd prefer to see soton in the championship next season than the 'ammers (from the perspective of our chances of promotion). a strategic 3-0 defeat could make next weekend interesting. (i doubt nigel has much time for the saints after the way they treated him)

am i allowed to say that i'd prefer to see soton in the championship next season than the 'ammers (from the perspective of our chances of promotion). a strategic 3-0 defeat could make next weekend interesting. (i doubt nigel has much time for the saints after the way they treated him)
I doubt that he'll throw a game just because of his feelings.
Personally, I hope WHU don't beat us. Meaning Southampton go up.
WHU then lose in the play offs.

I doubt that he'll throw a game just because of his feelings.
Personally, I hope WHU don't beat us. Meaning Southampton go up.
WHU then lose in the play offs.

I'd personally prefer West Ham to stay down - for one thing it's a great away day for me in London as I live in Charlton and it's really easy to get to, for another I think it would be absolutely hilarious if they didn't go straight back up. The arrogance of some of our fans this season has been a bit embarrassing, but their lot take it to a whole new level. I heard some fella on 606 the other week saying that if WHU finished second in the league their season should be classed as a failure and Allardyce should be sacked, most of the hammers fans I've met have been similar as well.

I'm just very disappointed that no player has given an interview saying that the lads still believe that we can go up and calling for the fans to get behind the team for the crucial last two games.

Nothing to play for...live on Sky.Therefore hardly anyone in the stadium apart from away fans.Same as opening day at the Ricoh then.Delightful symmetry.

Nothing to play for...live on Sky.Therefore hardly anyone in the stadium apart from away fans.Same as opening day at the Ricoh then.Delightful symmetry.

I expect a half decent crowd - 20-22,000?

Important to measure up against WHU - although hopefully they will be promoted one way or the other this season. Not a club we particularly want to compete with next season in my opinion. Same applies to Southampton who will get the second place anyway.

I expect a half decent crowd - 20-22,000?

Important to measure up against WHU - although hopefully they will be promoted one way or the other this season. Not a club we particularly want to compete with next season in my opinion. Same applies to Southampton who will get the second place anyway.

Everything is fine then. After all didn't we do the double over them? :102:

Doubt I'll even watch it on Sky, let alone go to the game - such is the state of my relationship with LCFC right now

I'm just very disappointed that no player has given an interview saying that the lads still believe that we can go up and calling for the fans to get behind the team for the crucial last two games.
Was getting a bit repetitive, wasn't it?

As fans, I'd say we would be fairly united in thinking, stop talking start doing, but alas, they didn't :(

Doubt I'll even watch it on Sky, let alone go to the game - such is the state of my relationship with LCFC right now
Same for me.

Increasing Season ticket prices given such a feeling of apathy looks suicidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669