Match Thread Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham are obviously superior. Collectively we are not good enough on the ball and have little in way of outlet. Glimpses of quality from Marshall is promising. Drinkwater dissapointing for me. He doesn't look strong enough and lacks confidence. Nugent woeful. Bamba is a bombscare. Morgan a lump. Peltier league one. Kingy too afraid. All in all, needs improvement.

This is an awful game. Drinkwater has been a poor signing so far, he looks lost. Marshall bar that magical cross has been pretty woeful tonight too. The same can be said about most of the team, only decent players seem to be Dyer and Beckford at the minute.

Incidentally who was Beckford dedicating that goal too? Gabby? Gary? Gally?

The midfield needs to get a grip on the game. Too often West Ham have moved up the pitch far too easily, and the service into Beckford has been non-existant (into feet anyway, the cross was excellent).

West Ham are a better side than us obviously but they don't need the help we're offering. We need to keep the ball and make them work harder.

He's put in at least three good crosses that I've seen. And given the ball away badly a few times.

I think all in all it's been one of his poorer games. Have no idea what he was thinking when he played that ball across the box and on another night it could have cost us a goal. The fact I think he is playing badly and he still has a bigger impact on the game than Gally is still a good thing.

Centre midfield of Bamba & Drinkwater is worrying against these but at least Bamba will put his foot in and Drinkwater could offer more going forward. I can see it more likely to be embarrassing though.

Last edited:
That Colloson(sp?) bloke will score, I just feel it.

Lying ****ing commentator - even when the replay shows differently, he says the lineo got it right. Then even when the replay shows a clear handball, he says the WH player took it on his thigh.

Did you notice the ref saying to Bamba that he won't give hand-ball decisions to Leicester..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669