Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing the back of most of these ****s today - even though we are actually staying up

Tielemans and Maddison in particular - might try and get down to the edge of the pitch at the end to shout my special goodbyes to the utter shitbags

West Ham could finish above Chelsea with a 2 goal margin win (and a Chelsea home loss v Newcastle obv) so that'll be motivation for them. Better hope Chelsea get an early lead....

Not sure how I feel about this, my Sister and I cleared out our Dads clothes for charity this morning and we found some old Leicester programs in his wardrobe including the last game of 2016 Everton program (No readers wives mags though) I feel like we will win today and Everton will draw I have no reason for this other than a gut feeling. Anyway I'm going with my wife and I will renew both season tickets whatever division we are in

I'm really hoping we can get a goal ahead early on. Come out the gates firing with the crowd behind us, get a goal to calm everyone's nerves, and dials up the pressure on Everton.
I’m really hoping for a wristie from Margot Robbie, but sadly that isn’t going to happen either.

Looking forward to seeing the back of most of these ****s today - even though we are actually staying up

Tielemans and Maddison in particular - might try and get down to the edge of the pitch at the end to shout my special goodbyes to the utter shitbags
Harsh on Maddison. Yes he’s had a poor last few games, but he’s been far and away our best player this season. And last season.

And yes he probably wants out. But who can blame him. He’s far too good for this level, and one look at his teammates and management team would make me want to leave as well.

Harsh on Maddison. Yes he’s had a poor last few games, but he’s been far and away our best player this season. And last season.

And yes he probably wants out. But who can blame him. He’s far too good for this level, and one look at his teammates and management team would make me want to leave as well.

He could have saved us on his own in these last few games

Instead he's played like a complete ****

He could have saved us on his own in these last few games

Instead he's played like a complete ****
He couldn't. He's got to try and bail out the consistently appalling Soumare, Ndidi and Tielemans as well as try to feed the ball to a hopelessly isolated striker playing on his own. A lot of this he's also had to do stuck out wide on the right. What does he have to support him in doing this? A defence made of candyfloss in water. Okay he's not been great of late but he's both knackered and broken from having to play nearly every match either on his own or with Barnes when he wants to turn up.

Black clouds forming over Leicester. My daughter says they’re following the West Ham fans

Maddison is a ****.

If he hadn't deserved that title for the multiple things he's done/ not done on the pitch over recent months, he deserves it for that tweet alone.

Brain dead, thick as pigshit, wankstain.

Maddison is a ****.

If he hadn't deserved that title for the multiple things he's done/ not done on the pitch over recent months, he deserves it for that tweet alone.

Brain dead, thick as pigshit, wankstain.

Aye, this. He chose to be the poster boy for our utterly shite attitude that's got us into this mess. Play like we did against Southampton.....****ing bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757