Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head-to-head

• Leicester are looking to complete a Premier League double over West Ham for the fourth time, having won the reverse fixture 2-0 in November.
  • The Foxes have won only one of their previous five Premier League home matches against the Hammers, drawing two and losing two.

Leicester City

• Leicester have won just two of their past 16 Premier League games, drawing four and losing 10, although both of those victories came at home.
  • The Foxes have failed to keep a Premier League clean sheet in 12 consecutive top-flight matches at the King Power Stadium since beating Leeds 2-0 in October.
  • They have won their final league fixture in just one of the past seven seasons (D3, L3), although that was a 4-1 victory at home to Southampton last season.
  • Dean Smith is without a win in six Premier League meetings with David Moyes, drawing one and losing five.
  • James Maddison has been directly involved in 19 Premier League goals this term, with 10 goals and nine assists, more than any other Leicester player.

West Ham United

• West Ham have won four of their past five games in all competitions, losing the other.
  • The Hammers have lost their previous three Premier League away fixtures, failing to score in their last two matches on the road.
  • They could lose 13 away games in a top-flight season for the first time in 31 years.
  • The east London side have lost their final league match in just one of the past six campaigns, winning four and drawing one.
  • Jarrod Bowen has scored four times in 68 Premier League away games, although two of those goals have come at the King Power Stadium.
  • Declan Rice is set to play his 204th Premier League match for West Ham, moving him joint-fifth alongside Steve Potts in the club's leading appearance makers in the competition.

Everton draw and we will be clinging on to a 1-0 lead when Faes slices into his own net on 90+9 minutes.
There, I’ve said it.

We couldn't beat a ****ing egg.

Well Lawrenson has us down for a draw and Everton a win so there is hope.

Can anyone see anything bar an Everton win? I really cannot see Bournemouth winning that.

<really hope someone rubs this in my Premier League surviving face>
I’m getting boring with this now but again…

Last 4 games Bournemouth v Everton

Bournemouth 4 wins
Aggregate 13-3.

I’m just going to quietly bite my nails over this one. See you on the post match thread.

Whatever happens, it has never really mattered to me what league we have played in. I support Leicester. If there is football on the tele, I won’t watch it unless it’s Leicester. I’m not a generic fan of the game. I couldn’t care less. So if we are playing Man U or Swindon it doesn’t really matter to me. I’ll still be supporting this club. I obviously want the best for us. I hope that if the worst happens we can learn from the experience, make the changes that must be made structurally in the background so that we never find ourselves asleep again at the wheel, and bounce back quickly.

Thank you LCFC for the most amazing footballing years of my life. From League 1 to the Championship, to the greatest escape, to Champions of England. A monumental run in the Champions league, a charity shield and an FA Cup. If I hadn’t seen such riches…

Who wouldn’t snap your left arm and your right one for all of this, and if tomorrow is our end for this run, I just hope we go out on our shield… who knows though… we collected a greatest escape, why not a worst one to bookend it.

Love you ****ers in a weird anonymous 20 year long random internet love story sort of way (but let’s never meet ;))

Whatever the outcome…Always a fox. Always x

As I said, I'm in isolation all day tomorrow ignoring everything football related til after the final whistle. but as a parting shot, if Wilf isn't fit...for **** sake play Mendy not ****ing Soumare. We need at least one midfielder who can actually win a ****ing tackle.

Obviously Soumare now plays & scores the winner.

Whatever.

This was on the BBC website today:

Nampalys Mendy

Our most underrated player who, for some reason, barely plays! He has made 17 appearances this season - we've won seven, lost eight and drawn three, and he has a 69% tackle success rate. In a season where we have only won eight games, he featured in seven of them.

This was on the BBC website today:

Nampalys Mendy

Our most underrated player who, for some reason, barely plays! He has made 17 appearances this season - we've won seven, lost eight and drawn three, and he has a 69% tackle success rate. In a season where we have only won eight games, he featured in seven of them.

****ing scandalous isn't it. I could get him not getting a chance when wilf wasn't shit. But wilf has been shit for years and Soumare isn't fit to lace Junior Lewis's boots.

I had a very vivid dream last night.

Had an email from the club, they want everyone to wear blue for the game

Had an email from the club, they want everyone to wear blue for the game
There are occasions when you just laugh uncontrollably and can't stop. I've just experienced one of them and now my stomach muscles are hurting.

Was feeling pretty relaxed about it all, but that has just made me really, really angry

Wankers

It's a long wait until 4:30 isn't it?

Why are they kicking off so late today? Why not 3/4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363