Pre Match Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
in tonight’s Mockery Smith comes out with this nonsense:
"We've got to go out all guns blazing and we've got to find that balance and not go too open and adventurous and make it easier for a strong West Ham to score,”
Sorry but how many contradictions are in here???

Yep, that'll be the cash out.

Note. You pay a premium to cash out but it's effectively forming the best combination of bets to lock in profit.
Betfair currently have us at 1.22 to lay for relegation. Just pile in on that for as much of a percentage of the total winnings as you feel comfortable with. The liability will be next to nothing at those odds.

I'm not getting remotely excited. Or nervous. Or anything really. This club has pissed everything away in the most LCFC fashion imaginable. **** it. They gave me everything I ever wanted plus more before I died. I can't get overly emotional about this anymore. It's all used up.

Bournemouth have lost every game since they secured safety. They have ****ing nowt to play for & couldn't give a shit. The beach is only down the road from their ground, no wonder they were the first on it !

Everton will probably have it won by half time. It'd be typically Leicester to finally win a game & end the day relegated.

I'll be watching the racing on Sunday & ignoring everything to do with football until all the games are over. No Sky Soccer, no watching the match, phone off, PC off.

I'll see you all in here somewhere around 6:30. Then let the moaning commence.

in tonight’s Mockery Smith comes out with this nonsense:
"We've got to go out all guns blazing and we've got to find that balance and not go too open and adventurous and make it easier for a strong West Ham to score,”
Sorry but how many contradictions are in here???
Yes and no

I’ve got to go. My eldest won’t be there because she’s in that London with friends, but the others all want to go. And so I have to too. I got them into this shit after all. We will go we will cheer. The thing is, they’re all old enough now to take one in the gut and move on. They’re old enough to know city as a yo-yo club. And they’re old enough to suffer the shit. We all did. So, to surmise we’re going, we’re cheering and we’re going to take whatever comes on the chin. The absolute love I have for this team includes a willingness to take whatever comes. I hate where we are and I hate what we have become, but where’s the reset button?

I turned a ticket down. I feel horrible for it. It could be the last time I see my team play in the PL for a while.

But I'm at a day-rave in London. I would've gone but the match is out of our hands. The beers at the rave will be firmly in my hands.

Beer or No Beer?

I want us to beat WHam. I always want us to win, says he stating the obvious. I don't think it'll make any difference, we'll still go down, but it'd be a better parting gesture than a lame, abject defeat (as 'in character' as that would be)

It'll be the last we see of many of these players (however you feel about that)

I turned a ticket down. I feel horrible for it. It could be the last time I see my team play in the PL for a while.
I took up the offer of a ticket. My guts haven't been the same since. It could be the last time I see my team play in the PL...

...ever

Referee: Simon Hooper.
Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Richard West.
Fourth official: Matt Donohue.
VAR: Chris Kavanagh.
Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan.

I decided to fly all the way from Hong Kong to watch us win (and of course still end up getting relegated). To top it off, had to fork out for 2 hospitality tickets as those were the only ones available at the time I made this insane decision.
I’ve done similar in the past. Godspeed.

Soyuncu definitely out.

Ndidi not trained all week so unlikely to play.

Ricardo and Dewsbury-Hall back.

Nothing about Evans or Iheanacho so assume fit.

Not the worst news really, as long as Evans and Nacho are OK.

Soyuncu had been decent but we Evans, Faes and Souttar should be enough.

Ndidi is a bit of a loss as he physical presence would have been beneficial, especially at set pieces but I'm not sure a midfield 3 of Ndidi, Soumare and Tielemans offers enough in a must win game.

KDH can be erratic but you know you'll get 100% from him, which is the bare minimum we need on Sunday, and he does offer a far greater threat going forward than Wilf.

He's due a goal too so I think I'd have him starting on Sunday, if fit, whatever the situation of other players is.

I just hope my stream lingers after the match just to watch goodbyes etc.

You'll likely be the only one watching anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263