Match Thread Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite bizarre. I am going to watch this and I'm not nervous at all. I'm not going to miss Premiership football at all. It's all gone shit and the whole game just seems like a insignificant part of life. As I've got older I think I've just simply detached myself from it all. We go down, a load of players move on and Man City and Chelsea spend a load more money. Does it really matter, nope not one bit.

Maybe Nacho is not fully fit so Smith starts him and tells him to give it all. Vardy could be on after only 20 minutes- with Daka alongside him.

Atmosphere at Goodison sounds tremendous. They’ll win with ease.

They have Demerai up front after all, and Vards is on bench, finally proving Claude Puel right.

Just looking to the future, once again, none of our January signings under our new Guru of recruitment, get selected to start. Things are looking bleak at every level. No youngsters coming through, poor recruitment over many years and most of the 'good' players either out of contract or leaving this summer.

We need a complete reset, which means a change of ownership, a complete clear-out in the Boardroom and new ideas in and around the playing staff.

Plymouth is a long way and I hope that at least one of you make it there next season.

As if we're wearing our new kit today - as if anyone will want to remember this moment!

Didn’t realise you could watch this on Sky, just flicked it on and ****, I’ve now got to watch some of the ****er.

Alan Smith just said we’d had a season of two halves when they mentioned we were twelfth before the World Cup. Ignoring how dreadful we were until November. Shows how much they were taking notice.

20 mins into a game we have to win and we haven't managed a shot on target yet

Feel like West Ham are starting to come into the game more now too

Hmmm we're building here.

Took me until the replay to realise Nacho hit the bar, thought he skied it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484