Match Thread Leicester vs Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball could have picked up a card for the foul on Osbourne

No Swedish network/channel bought the TV rights for The Championship when they expired this summer. Bastards.

TV2 who already had Premier League bought the rights for Championship, League Cup and FA cup :icon_bigg

HT 0-0. Really good first 35 mins. But some strong warning signs towards the end of the half.

Confirms my thoughts, 30 mins of domination and never looked like scoring then the invetible blackpool increase in confidence and our drop in confidence they came closer to scoring in far less chances.

We have a serious issue with forward play and this is a team that to me looks like will be fighting relegation.

Confirms my thoughts, 30 mins of domination and never looked like scoring then the invetible blackpool increase in confidence and our drop in confidence they came closer to scoring in far less chances.

Your thoughts confirm your thoughts?

Wow, is that even a pay channel? How many PL matches and Championship matches a week?

It's on their pay channels. If you have sat-tv there's only one game on Saturday and one on Sunday (I think). If you have cableTV there are three 3.pm matches each Saturday and early kick off match + the 17.25pm match as well. 2 or 3 PL matches on Sunday and one game on Monday. Midweeks matches as well. Last week Trees v Wigan in the League cup was on and i think they showed one more. Today the only PL match not shown was Swansea-Sunderland but they had all matches on their internet channel.

It's on their pay channels. If you have sat-tv there's only one game on Saturday and one on Sunday (I think). If you have cableTV there are three 3.pm matches each Saturday and early kick off match + the 17.25pm match as well. 2 or 3 PL matches on Sunday and one game on Monday. Midweeks matches as well. Last week Trees v Wigan in the League cup was on and i think they showed one more. Today the only PL match not shown was Swansea-Sunderland but they had all matches on their internet channel.

Next opportunity to see Leicester will be away at Wolves. And then Hull at home if only the match hadn't been moved to the Sunday.

Goal ruled out correctly for offside

Penalty claim for Dyer. Not given. looked coorect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673