Leroy Potter missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only just clicked on this today thinking it was just about him not being picked for the JPT game.

Typical how the smallest person in the squad can't be found.

I bet he'll be in the last place you would think to look

Such as in the opposition half actually crossing the ball

My first Phillipino wife was abducted by UFOs the day after she got her passport.

I wonder if the same has happened to Potter.

according to foxestalk hes back in training today. don't know how reliable that info is though...

Just thank the good lord that he has been found safe and sound

I'll be able to sleep soundly now that I know he is OK

Just thank the good lord that he has been found safe and sound

I'll be able to sleep soundly now that I know he is OK

Indeed,in the words of Maggie Thatch..''Just rejoice at the news''

Last edited:
Indeed,in the words of Maggie Thatch..''Just rejoice at the news''

What with this news, getting though to the next round of the JPT cup thingy, and the Pearson manager of the month news, I just want the season to end right now, because things simply cannot get any better than this

praise the lord i was just about to put on me sherlock holmes kit and start up a search.

If he has a small hole in the back of his head and talks a bit like David Beckham he may well be under the control of the hideous alien lifeforms from a far off universe.

Don't approach him, he may be about to embark on the violent destruction of society as we know it and turn us all into zombie like slaves to superior alien beings that use our bodies to incubate their spawn.

If he tries to stick anything into your head, say no and run for your life.

If he has no hole in his head and is talking normally he may have just had broadband installed. When i first got broadband no one saw me for 4 days. I milked myself dry in the end.

If he has a small hole in the back of his head and talks a bit like David Beckham he may well be under the control of the hideous alien lifeforms from a far off universe.

Don't approach him, he may be about to embark on the violent destruction of society as we know it and turn us all into zombie like slaves to superior alien beings that use our bodies to incubate their spawn.

If he tries to stick anything into your head, say no and run for your life.

If he has no hole in his head and is talking normally he may have just had broadband installed. When i first got broadband no one saw me for 4 days. I milked myself dry in the end.

:icon_lol:

You are a sick, sick man!!

Comic genius :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670