Lester are arrogant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Took a little peep at a Brummie forum before Tuesdays game, and there was a general sense of loathing towards us. Apparently we are extremely arrogant, and think we are a much bigger club than what we are.
Much the same on a couple of Bournemouth websites as well. Is that just the envy of other fans because we are top, or are we just as hated no matter how we are doing? Seems we are still despised because of tha admin saga.
I believe someone on FT as been spouting how honoured these clubs must be to be able to host us at the minute!!!
Bournemouth fans want to stick it up us, because of our big time charlie attitude. They feel after defeating Huddersfield on Tuesday that there is no pressure on them and that they can put us smug fans and our team in its place.

Ah well, no one likes us.....do we care ?

Being loathed by a group of people who sound like a washing machine stuck on spin-cycle is not something which one should worry about.

Surprised no one has realised we have a vocal minority what thinks it's our right to be in the top flight etc etc.

As for Bournemouth, on the home fixture I was on the train from London and they were two loudmouth Bournemouth fans giving it large then, it's football and if you think that a few idiots are representitive of fans' cross section then you're are as bad as them.

Being loathed by a group of people who sound like a washing machine stuck on spin-cycle is not something which one should worry about.

I couldnt give a flyin **** what other fans think, just amused about the any old excuse to hate us syndrome. After basically being shite for about the last decade, i'd expect most teams fans to be crowing if they were suddenly have a great season.
Another aspect of condemnation is the amount of penalties we get. Well if you keep attacking the opponents penalty area, you might just get the odd one or two...

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised no one has realised we have a vocal minority what thinks it's our right to be in the top flight etc etc.

As for Bournemouth, on the home fixture I was on the train from London and they were two loudmouth Bournemouth fans giving it large then, it's football and if you think that a few idiots are representitive of fans' cross section then you're are as bad as them.

QPR and Array's big time over paid ponies. Forest with their arrogant boss and ruddy nosed European crowing. Derby - those jumped up young'uns and duplicitous coach, and then there's Burnley, with that underhand lee who's who.. Hope they all come a cropper.

Fans iz jerks.

I refuse to be arrogant about our prospects until we've won the Champions League next year.

I refuse to be arrogant about our prospects until we've won the Champions League next year.

Typical Leicester negativity,

What about this year?

I saw this thread, remembered this quote......

"There's far too much nervousness and scared-pants shite from you lot.

We're absolutely pissing this league. This situation doesn't happen very often in the life of a City fan.

The next three months should be a glorious, over indulgent, showboating celebration for us. Let the players and manager worry about getting the points. We should just enjoy the ride.

We're going up, almost certainly as Champions. I guarantee it."

Stil makes me laugh!

All clubs have their fair share of bellends. In this day of multimedia, ours certainly tend to come out of the woodwork when things are going our way.
As for not liking us due to the admin saga yonks ago, people still refer to Leeds as dirty Leeds going back 40 years. Just have to live with it.

So long as the lads don't blow it this season, all will be well :)

All clubs have their fair share of bellends. In this day of multimedia, ours certainly tend to come out of the woodwork when things are going our way.
As for not liking us due to the admin saga yonks ago, people still refer to Leeds as dirty Leeds going back 40 years. Just have to live with it.

So long as the lads don't blow it this season, all will be well :)

You do not think they are still 'dirty Leeds'?

They did not sound very 'gentlemanly' on the radio commentary a couple of weeks ago.

are we still "big-spending Leicester" ? or did everyone shut-the-****-up about that once we offloaded the likes of Beckford and Mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669