Lester are arrogant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not arrogance to say that we are clearly a much better team than every other team in England outside of the Premier League.

As of today (January 31, 2014) and likely at least a good few weeks to come, it is a FACT!

All a bit rich coming from Brum fans.Think we're a bigger club than we are??? Just a touch of the old Pot/Kettle about that I'd venture to suggest.

At least we are the biggest team in our own city. They aren't even the second biggest in theirs.

It is funny to be fair to them but ****in' hell I hope we smash them so they can look back on that thread having just watched a footballing masterclass decimate them. Unfortunately I think the first chap could be right, I expect their shitty pitch will mess with our passing-game. I hope we've been practising the set pieces, we feckin' need to.. especially for games like this where we will probably need it.

Are they City posters in disguise taking the p*ss?

The cherries seem to be a sarcastic bunch..

"I just hope the players are not overawed playing against a massive club like this. And I hope they realise what an honour it is to be on the same pitch as them.
Looking forward to seeing and hearing the best support ever to visit Dean Court.

In 38 years following AFCB this has to be the biggest game we have played.

I predict we will win, if for no other reason than they will probably rest their 1st team and we will play like it's a cup final (which I suppose it is really).

3 -0 to the Cherries."

Read more: http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootbal...read-view.asp?tid=61979&start=1#ixzz2s0M8MMoo

Some cracking sarcasm on there. I do think some of our lot are dangerously close to Florist levels of arrogance. I won't pretend to know much about their history or even where on a map AFC is, but we shouldn't get too carried away with our chances.

Another one to make me smile..

Surprising really. Genuinely wouldn't have thought Leicester would have such a great opinion about themselves.

Bigger clubs at this level:

Birmingham
Blackburn
Bolton
Brighton (maybe)
Derby
Leeds
Middlesbrough
Notts Forest
QPR
Reading (maybe)
Sheff Wed

Another one to make me smile..

Surprising really. Genuinely wouldn't have thought Leicester would have such a great opinion about themselves.

Bigger clubs at this level:

Birmingham
Blackburn
Bolton
Brighton (maybe)
Derby
Leeds
Middlesbrough
Notts Forest
QPR
Reading (maybe)
Sheff Wed

That is funny

Not one of those clubs would I class as bigger. Leeds used to be but hilariously have become an utter shower of shit more likely to see league 1 football before top tier.

Sheffield Wednesday exactly the same.

Brum, Bolton, Brighton, Blackburn, Derby and Reading is simply an insult.

That is funny

Not one of those clubs would I class as bigger. Leeds used to be but hilariously have become an utter shower of shit more likely to see league 1 football before top tier.

Sheffield Wednesday exactly the same.

Brum, Bolton, Brighton, Blackburn, Derby and Reading is simply an insult.

.......although Brighton have been getting the largest attendances in the championship at their home games.

.......although Brighton have been getting the largest attendances in the championship at their home games.

When you consider the fact they are playing at their highest level in modern and in a new stadium it isn't surprising.

Still doesn't change anything in my opinion.

Some cracking sarcasm on there. I do think some of our lot are dangerously close to Florist levels of arrogance. I won't pretend to know much about their history or even where on a map AFC is, but we shouldn't get too carried away with our chances.

Pah, don't bring us into your petty arguments.

You think you're Gods gift to football whilst we know we are.

When you consider the fact they are playing at their highest level in modern and in a new stadium it isn't surprising.

Still doesn't change anything in my opinion.

I agree, can't see any reason why Brauny chose those clubs.

Pah, don't bring us into your petty arguments.

You think you're Gods gift to football whilst we know we are.

Ture, being two of the greatest sides in football is probably why Leicester and Florest have been content with being shite for about 10 years. Success for either team now is hardly seen as an achievement, even a modern day Champions League win would be celebrated with a quiet 'meh'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669