Lets Reawaken the Prophets Of Doom

Should Kelly Stay or Go ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Kelly should be given a chance, but I have run out of patience - he has to go. The club will not move forward with him as manager or coach

Kelly should stay..... well away from the club

Last edited:
I would be interested to know the reasons why people vote to keep Kelly

I think Kelly should stay for all the reasons that MM has quoted. We are now widely known as a set of supporters who are only too keen to run successive managers out of the club. If I was a football manager there is no way that I would want to come to work at Leicester.

Kelly should be given the chance to work with some decent boardroom support.

I think Kelly should stay for all the reasons that MM has quoted. We are now widely known as a set of supporters who are only too keen to run successive managers out of the club. If I was a football manager there is no way that I would want to come to work at Leicester.

Fair do's Boc, however I think Kelly has already demonstrated with the players he has bought in on loan that he lacks a real eye for a player and that results and performances have not improved either.

i agree in a way but can we aford to take that risk :102:

We are now widely known as a set of supporters who are only too keen to run successive managers out of the club. If I was a football manager there is no way that I would want to come to work at Leicester.

We are also a set of supporters who have been starved of a decent team for many a year and would worship at the feet of anyone who get this shower of shite anywhere near the play offs, let alone actually get promoted.

If someone could do that (and it's not too difficult, based on what we have seen in this league so far) then they would be treated as an absolute god.

Plus with Mandaric in the background they would be guaranteed high profile media exposure (and some small financial support)

I'd say we were therefore a very tempting prospect for someone looking to make a name for themselves - or re-establish themselves in the footballing world

Last edited:
We are also a set of supporters who have been starved of a decent team for many a year and would worship at the feet of anyone who get this shower of shite anywhere near the play offs, let alone actually get promoted.

If someone could do that (and it's not too difficult, based on what we have seen in this league so far) then they would be treated as an absolute god.

Plus with Mandaric in the background they would be guaranteed high profile media exposure (and some small financial support)

I'd say we were therefore a very tempting prospect for someone looking to make a name for themselves - or re-establish themselves in the footballing world

Agreed, I dont personally think our support has a bad reputation anyway. People will be falling over themselves to come here.

There are plenty of managers who will come here, just to massage their egos, but we will bring them down to earth.

Agreed, I dont personally think our support has a bad reputation anyway. People will be falling over themselves to come here.

They would feel at home with half the squad

GO AND NEVER DARKEN THE DOOR AGAIN

12 Months of staganation intersperced with the odd capable game is not good enough, if, and I say if you are as good a coach as we are lead to believe by certain pundits then WHY HAVE'NT WE IMPROVED even by a small percentage.

Even with the small budget you had to work with,getting players in of average ability plus the old timers shows me anyway that you are neither a manager or a coach, we lack common basics in the approaches of tactics, determination,
physical prescence, tackling, shooting,and an attitude to do well in most matches.

goodbye and please close the door behind you

I think Rob Kelly is a good salesman (or a con artist)

I don't believe the Leicester supporters are that fickle to be honest, and I certainly don't agree that managers would give the club a wide berth. We are currently averaging the fifth highest average attendances in a season which has been very disappointing and the performances on the whole have been bland and uninspiring.

You can hardly blame fans, who pay their hard earned cash, for getting frustrated by a manager who is incapable of changing his stale tactics and a team of under performering players who seem to care little for the club or its history and traditions.

I would agree with Homer, we are a very attractive proposition and any ambitious manager or potential manager worth his salt would want to be the man who revives this clubs fortunes, the potential is massive, however Kelly has clearly demonstrated he has neither the tactical awareness, player judgment nor the winning mentality needed to take this club to the next level.

If our managers had been any good, we would not get on their backs.

I said people would be calling for his head in a year a couple of weeks after he took charge...Never the Man for the job and I said it from day one...Right for once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669