Lets start a petiton for Mandaric (NO WARNOCK PLZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

:038: slates our club now linked with us! no chance!

:038: slates our club now linked with us! no chance!

Let's start a petition for the abolution of people who start threads that are at a pitiful level.

Slates our club! What's that got to do with it?

I'm no great admirer of Warnock. He's the not the best.....but he is probably as good as we could get and I think we would be lucky to get him.

As far as I know Rob Kelly never slated "our club" but he was hopeless.

My biggest concern is Mandaric getting back from his hols and sorting out any competent manager i.e. one who is going to move the club forward.....before we lose a head start to other clubs and this has happened several times in recent seasons.

Ooooh lok, another Warnock thread, just what we need!

Ooooh lok, another Warnock thread, just what we need!

Until we get some proper news were are going to have loads of these types of thread. So please MM for all our sakes, sort it out quickly. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg ;)

Feck it...... I 'm going to start another thread, this one is too long

:icon_lol: Go easy the bloke has only posted 9 times...he is not aware of all of your exceptionally high posting standards.

I will say on the Warnock thing that in general fans have sh*t for brains. I say leave the decision to Milan and keep well out of it. I think the trouble with this club over the past few seasons is that the board allowed themselves to be swayed by fan power too often. I.e. in getting rid of Micky Adams whilst we were still about 9th place and in appointing the fans popular choice of Rob Kelly when they probably should have opted for some experience. We even put them off Holloway.

IMO we should let Milan get on with it. Warnock isn't a well respected bloke in Leicester but that is beside the point. If he can come in make us a better team and get Leicester in the headlines again I won't be complaining.

:icon_lol: Go easy the bloke has only posted 9 times...he is not aware of all of your exceptionally high posting standards.

I will say on the Warnock thing that in general fans have sh*t for brains. I say leave the decision to Milan and keep well out of it. I think the trouble with this club over the past few seasons is that the board allowed themselves to be swayed by fan power too often. I.e. in getting rid of Micky Adams whilst we were still about 9th place and in appointing the fans popular choice of Rob Kelly when they probably should have opted for some experience. We even put them off Holloway.

IMO we should let Milan get on with it. Warnock isn't a well respected bloke in Leicester but that is beside the point. If he can come in make us a better team and get Leicester in the headlines again I won't be complaining.

Point taken - but I'm not too sure about your version of history.

First. As far as I remember Micky Adams was not sacked. I recall that following: relegation; all the hassle about the best players leaving re. the opt out clauses and the impact of the La Manga trauma....that Micky walked.

Second: I don't think it was so much a question of Rob Kelly being appointed because of his popularity with fans....but rather that the then board took advantage of the situation to make an appointment on the cheap. The events were that kelly took over and got a good run of results and this prompted lots of us to be very encouraged by him.....however by the end of the season, the early promise had faded and I think most thinking supporters wanted a more substantial manager.

So far, I think that only two credible names have appeared: Coleman and Warnock. I will be pleasantly astonished if Coleman wants the Leicester job...so Warnock looks more realistic, but MM needs to get on with it.

Anybody would have though that the ****ing Nazi's won the war the way some people treat others on here! :eek:

You mean they didn't? Thank fcuk for that, I can stop wearing black and telling people what to do now. Or is that just the catholic church?:icon_wink

What in the blue hell is this thread, what is the need of it, damn new-be's

What concerns me at present is that we are now several weeks down the line in our search for a new manager and whilst there are numerous names being linked to the position, there does not yet appear to be a clear favourite.

This suggests that either Mandaric is struggling to attract the right calibre of manager or that he is playing a blinder and keeping his cards close to his chest.

Several clubs have parted company with their managers in recent weeks and invariably have either filled the vacancy or a firm favourite has emerged. At present Coleman, Ince, Worthington, Warnock, Dowie and Davies could all still be appointed as none appear to ruled themselves in or out of the running.

Even the not rights are ashamed of this thread ;)

Last edited:
What concerns me at present is that we are now several weeks down the line in our search for a new manager and whilst there are numerous names being linked to the position, there does not yet appear to be a clear favourite.

This suggests that either Mandaric is struggling to attract the right calibre of manager or that he is playing a blinder and keeping his cards close to his chest.

Several clubs have parted company with their managers in recent weeks and invariably have either filled the vacancy or a firm favourite has emerged. At present Coleman, Ince, Worthington, Warnock, Dowie and Davies could all still be appointed as none appear to ruled themselves in or out of the running.
I know for a fact there was ana article where davis denied it, and the coventry board denied the dowie one-obviously we don't know about coleman ince or warnock. Also i'm sure that if Worthington was going to be appointed he would have done so by now.

well every thread has us talking about the next manager so why dont be join this into the warnock thread, ;)

i think it will be Coleman for the job

i cant see dowie getting the job cause he is a arse, davis is with derby and declined to talk about it, ince is a wanker, worthington is not good enough, Warnock has a decent record, Allen is could do the job but he is hated by everyone, who does that leave????

well every thread has us talking about the next manager so why dont be join this into the warnock thread, ;)

i think it will be Coleman for the job

i cant see dowie getting the job cause he is a arse, davis is with derby and declined to talk about it, ince is a wanker, worthington is not good enough, Warnock has a decent record, Allen is could do the job but he is hated by everyone, who does that leave????

I am sure that is exactly the same selection process that Mandaric has adopted :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669