Lets start a petiton for Mandaric (NO WARNOCK PLZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redditch Fox

This suggests that either Mandaric is struggling to attract the right calibre of manager or that he is playing a blinder and keeping his cards close to his chest.

I have always thought that Mandaric is facing a difficult situation.

Irrespective of the manager, it is the players that produce the goods or not and any potential in-coming manager is going to look at our squad of misfits and ask whether he is going to be able to turn things round.

Last edited by a moderator:

M17TT C

What's the need for all this 'not right' bollox. It started as a bit of a joke and now it has totally lost its humour and is being used to pre judge posters based on their willingness to fully punctuate and correctly spell each and every post.

IMO over the past month or so there has been a dramatic fall in the number of posts on the forum and the number of posters using the forum, and this is largely attributed to the 'not rightisms'. People who are new to the forum simply wont return after they get barracked with abuse for not having the same diversity in their language that William Shakespeare had and for not adhering to the strict Nazi like 'rules' that are required if you are to get a long on this forum.

Some people on the forum need to grow up and accept that everyone is different and that not everything in life goes the way you would like it or is ran the way you would like.

Rant over, I'm back off to FT because at least there they have some discussion about Leicester City rather than everyone being at each others throats.

Last edited:

stevewalshwasgod

What's the need for all this 'not right' bollox. It started as a bit of a joke and now it has totally lost its humour and is being used to pre judge posters based on their willingness to fully punctuate and correctly spell each and every post.

IMO over the past month or so there has been a dramatic fall in the number of posts on the forum and the number of posters using the forum, and this is largely attributed to the 'not rightisms'. People who are new to the forum simply wont return after they get barracked with abuse for not having the same diversity in their language that William Shakespeare had and for not adhering to the strict Nazi like 'rules' that are required if you are to get a long on this forum.

Some people on the forum need to grow up and accept that everyone is different and that not everything in life goes the way you would like it or is ran the way you would like.

Rant over, I'm back off to FT because at least there they have some discussion about Leicester City rather than everyone being at each others throats.
I only started the thread off as a laugh I wish I hadnt now..Still I cant turn back the clock, I know that most things on here are posted jokingly but sometimes it goes over the top and it doesnt become funny anymore.
Good post by the way.

Last edited:

M17TT C

I only started the thread off as a laugh I wish I hadnt now..Still I cant turn back the clock, I know that most things on here are posted jokingly but sometimes it goes over the top and it doesnt become funny anymore.
Good post by the way.

Weren't aimed at you in case you thought it was mate, it was for all the forum and the persons it is referring to know will know who they are when they read it.

It's just that I had seen 'not right' in here a few times and had just had enough.

Last edited:

stevewalshwasgod

Weren't aimed at you in case you thought it was mate, it was for all the forum and the persons it is referring to know will know who they are when they read it.

It's just that I had seen 'not right' in here a few times and had just had enough.
no probs, I have had enough of that as well...

drummindefender

i have to agree with you there mate

jas123

good post m17tt cheers mate.

DesertFox

Do we have to come up with a politically correct term for "not rights" now?

"Persons with a disproportinately large quantity of left" maybe?

Matt_B

Point 1: It's nothing to do with grammer in this thread, it's the constant starting of new threads highlighting polls or news stories already covered several times elsewhere, simply because they can't be bothered to read the other threads

Point 2: I disagree, I think there has been a huge increase in new posters over the past few months, and I think this is good for the lifeblood of the forum, but it leads to the negatives highlighted in point one whilst they learn

Spanky Fox

There are too many cry babies in the TB forum ,

M17TT C

Point 1: It's nothing to do with grammer in this thread, it's the constant starting of new threads highlighting polls or news stories already covered several times elsewhere, simply because they can't be bothered to read the other threads

Point 2: I disagree, I think there has been a huge increase in new posters over the past few months, and I think this is good for the lifeblood of the forum, but it leads to the negatives highlighted in point one whilst they learn

Point 1: So people do not get mocked for using txt spk?
It's more to do with the 'Nazi' like rules, not everyone has the time or can be bothered to scroll through 10s of pages of chit chat looking for a possible rumour. Even more so for the 'noobs'

Point 2: There may have been an increase in the number of people registered on the forum but how many of them post regularly since registering.
I shouldn't think that anyone who has registered on the forum has read the terms and conditions and the rules etc and just feel that some people are going over the top when 'noobs' post because it is not exactly how they like it (S,P,G) and the whole thing is just getting boring.

On the 'Thread Debate' I have got to agree with Jeff's sentiments that some people will post a new thread for a new rumour that they have herd and it is a lot easier to catch up on the news if there are threads for each rumour. Again as Jeff says, the best way to reduce duplicate threads is if they are given a clear and descriptive title. So keep it as it is. ;)

Last edited:

From Gradel to Grave

2B r nt 2B :102:

jas123

Guess My Petition Worked Yipeeeeeeee! Lol

DesertFox

:icon_roll How many names did you get? I bet MM usually takes his advice from, oh, shall we guess at 37 teenagers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669