Levein Out, the petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Levein out

Hazzman said:
Join the Levein Out Talking Balls Liberation Front!
better known as the prophets of doom.

Untill the weekend I was for supporting CL But He Must Go Now.

We cannot do any worse no matter what changes are made or who we bring in. We cannot do worse than we are at the moment.

Come on City. Promotion next season :icon_cool

Re: Enough is enough.......

Toronto said:
85th minute and losing. cl has probably already handed out his usual after game statement to the press. I'm having to watch BBC Sport live text as Radio Leicester broadcasts are cut on the internet...if they score in the last few minutes..(2goals min.) I'll retract my words, if not.........
Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL are 9th out of 15 in their division. Played 48, won 27 lost 21..(the last 6 in a row.) The next consecutive loss will signal the end of their coach of 6 1/2 yrs.........The owners don't put up with mediocrity....unlike some we all know!

:( :( :(

you are my maple leaf, my only maple leaf. you make me happy when leicester are shit...

That's it, I've been holding out as long as i can but finally I've fallen off the fence as well.

Levein Out!

He's got to go, right now, and I suspect that the board will see this as final straw time also and give him his marching orders in the next 24 hours.

Pittifully sad at the moment. :icon_cry:

Was supportive, but the last three results and performances have thrown me over the edge - get him out now!

lako42 said:
If we had that view no manager would ever be sacked. the guy brought the players, he has to get the best out of them and that is his job. he isnt getting the best out of them and shows a complete lack of knowledge in his field. he should be sacked and hopefully he will be sacked. if everyone lay back and said oh well shit happens we wouldn't have a fooooking club.

jeeeez
Fact is he hasn't had a great deal of money. How much have the clubs in the top half of the table had compared with us?

Fully levein out now. i have no doubt in my mind that i do not want this tosser incharge of my club. PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to force this board into action as they dont know there arse from there tit.

LEVEIN AND THE BOARD OUT. I think the board has no spine and have left it too late to save our club. therfore i hold them heavily responsable for our current plight.

lesta_jesta said:
Fact is he hasn't had a great deal of money. How much have the clubs in the top half of the table had compared with us?

Many have had similar, most have had a lot less.

lesta_jesta said:

we have one of the highest wage bills in the league. we certainly have more than plymouth, crewe, millwll, sheff weds all teams we havnt beat. poor old leicester we really are at a dissadvantage. you dont need money for your players to show passion. were fooooking shite and levein is part responsable

lesta_jesta said:

I am not interested in the top half clubs look at the bottom half, throughout the division we had the 5th highest budget, so even by my shite maths, 19 clubs have less money to work with than ourselves...so dont kidd yourself.

Last edited:
a petition is no good coz at the end of the day it dont matter how meny names you have they count as ONE fact

we had the same prob when we fought an open cast in our area you need a letter set out that everone can sing and send in

not a list of names

nice try though

Last edited:
newtonfox said:
a petition is no coz at the end of the day it dont matter how meny names you have they count as ONE fact

we had the same prob when we fought an open cast in our area you need a letter set out that everone can sing and send in

that doses work

nice try though

doesn't?

Have I tuned into Grange Hill here?

There's no way I can sit back and which this man ruin our club.

Ofcourse it's his fault, it's easy to see we have a good sat of players, it's up to him to motivate them which he can't do.

Surely you much scrach your head when you see the like of Kisnorbo and De Vries playing week in week out and the likes of Hume who's allways on the bench, and like tonight Smith on the bench wtf?

SAVE OUR CLUB AND SIGN THE PETITON!!!

Teeno said:
There's no way I can sit back and which this man ruin our club.

Ofcourse it's his fault, it's easy to see we have a good sat of players, it's up to him to motivate them which he can't do.

Surely you much scrach your head when you see the like of Kisnorbo and De Vries playing week in week out and the likes of Hume who's allways on the bench, and like tonight Smith on the bench wtf?

SAVE OUR CLUB AND SIGN THE PETITON!!!

Signed earlier. :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673