Levein Out, the petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe501 said:
:081: you only have 4 signatures :icon_roll
well every petition needs to start somewhere.
It's this attitude of it won't make a difference, that really frustrates me about our fans, like how almost everyone was against the groundshare but still hardly anyone turned up to the meeting about it.

It's worth a try isn't it. 16 signitures now in only a short space of time. lets get a few hundred at least.

Teeno said:
well every petition needs to start somewhere.
It's this attitude of it won't make a difference, that really frustrates me about our fans, like how almost everyone was against the groundshare but still hardly anyone turned up to the meeting about it.

It's worth a try isn't it. 16 signitures now in only a short space of time. lets get a few hundred at least.

Might not be needed after tonight:102:

Brauny Blue said:
Might not be needed after tonight:102:

Tim Davis has already lined up Sven. (joke)

Your probably right Brauny, but I hope we win tonight, just placed a 270 vbookie bet on City to win. And no Im not drunk!

I think its obvious now to the board what the fans general feelings are. They no the score. No matter how we feel about the manager we all still want the team to win and this is just negative energy in my view.

I will not sign because I do not think he should go.

When somebody, on here or from the club, gives me good reasons why he should be sacked, then I will reconsider.

I have asked several times, "Why is it Leveins fault"?

The only answers I get back is " ... because we lose a lot of matches"

That on its own is not a good reason to sack Levein.

So? Why sack Levein? Why not sack the goalie or defenders who are letting the goals in? Why not sack the strikers who are not scoring? Why not sack the midfielders who are not delivering to the strikers?

Levein has done everything the Board asked him to do. He has built a young, long term squad on a very limited budget, and drastically reduced the wage bill. He certainly seems to be trying to do the best he can. None of his team selections, allowing for injuries and suspensions have looked hopeless and out of their depth. How many matches have we been given a damn good spanking and have we lost by a difference of 3 goals or more? (e.g. Coventry 6 Derby 1)

So if the Board are doing the best they can, support and budget-wise, and the players are doing the best they can, improving skills and teamwork, and the fans are doing the best they can with vocal support, and of course Levein is doing the best he can ...

Why do you want to sack Levein?

Is he just a scapegoat because despite everyone's best efforts, we keep losing matches?

Can't we just say 'everyone is trying their best, but sh*t happens!'

Its a good point but the buck has to stop with someone, its human nature. By becoming a manager you are effectivly taking control of a group of people whether it be in business or sport. It is your job to ultise those people and get the best out of them. You take on the responsibility and everything that comes with it, good or bad.

So thats why people are questioning the manager - because he is the manager!

It is your job (manager) to utilise those people and get the best out of them.
Why do you think he is not getting the best out them? They cost f*ck all. Maybe occasional bursts of speed and skill is the best these players can do at the moment.

I used to teach A level. There were some weak students who in the 2 years I had them, I could not get them better than to an E or D grade no matter how inspirational I was, or how many different exam skills I taught them.

Levein has a bunch of cheap, therefore 'weak', footballers. Maybe some of them are going to take 2 or 3 years to reach B or A grade no matter how inspirational or technically skillful Levein is with them, or possibly most other managers as well.

Levein was not given the money to buy 10 A grade footballers.

Support Levein and his footballing 'students'.

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
I will not sign because I do not think he should go.

When somebody, on here or from the club, gives me good reasons why he should be sacked, then I will reconsider.

I have asked several times, "Why is it Leveins fault"?

The only answers I get back is " ... because we lose a lot of matches"

That on its own is not a good reason to sack Levein.

So? Why sack Levein? Why not sack the goalie or defenders who are letting the goals in? Why not sack the strikers who are not scoring? Why not sack the midfielders who are not delivering to the strikers?

Levein has done everything the Board asked him to do. He has built a young, long term squad on a very limited budget, and drastically reduced the wage bill. He certainly seems to be trying to do the best he can. None of his team selections, allowing for injuries and suspensions have looked hopeless and out of their depth. How many matches have we been given a damn good spanking and have we lost by a difference of 3 goals or more? (e.g. Coventry 6 Derby 1)

So if the Board are doing the best they can, support and budget-wise, and the players are doing the best they can, improving skills and teamwork, and the fans are doing the best they can with vocal support, and of course Levein is doing the best he can ...

Why do you want to sack Levein?

Is he just a scapegoat because despite everyone's best efforts, we keep losing matches?

Can't we just say 'everyone is trying their best, but sh*t happens!'

If we had that view no manager would ever be sacked. the guy brought the players, he has to get the best out of them and that is his job. he isnt getting the best out of them and shows a complete lack of knowledge in his field. he should be sacked and hopefully he will be sacked. if everyone lay back and said oh well shit happens we wouldn't have a fooooking club.

jeeeez

Enough is enough.......

85th minute and losing. cl has probably already handed out his usual after game statement to the press. I'm having to watch BBC Sport live text as Radio Leicester broadcasts are cut on the internet...if they score in the last few minutes..(2goals min.) I'll retract my words, if not.........
Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL are 9th out of 15 in their division. Played 48, won 27 lost 21..(the last 6 in a row.) The next consecutive loss will signal the end of their coach of 6 1/2 yrs.........The owners don't put up with mediocrity....unlike some we all know!

:( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570