Levein!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey pm the people. you cant start a thread like that and then not tell us. you want to otherwise you wouldnt have brought it up. Pm me please :D

I think he has a fetish about sneaking into the Refs changing rooms before a game and sticking their whistle up his bottom.....not a problem until the Ref blows up for the first time, watch the Ref's face on Saturday after he blows for the first time...hahaha. and see him make a slight chewing motion for a couple of minutes after!
GUARANTEED!
:smt078

i heard that he actually was once a 'proclaimer' and wants to keep the news to himself to avoid a public stoning

Far far worse than that, I'm afraid

It's down right despicable, and bordering on the criminally insane

He thinks Mark De Vries can play football.........

Hazzman said:
He says they must play well else they face release from the contract.

Well he's only pointing out the obvious really. :roll:

Joe_Fox said:
Hazzman said:
He says they must play well else they face release from the contract.

Well he's only pointing out the obvious really. :roll:

If Levein is using fear as a motivator then I fully approve. Many of the greatest managers have used this management tool including a touch of threatened or minor acts of violence.

What needs to be understood is that that majority of professional footballers are not very bright and over-sophistication is wasted on them. The exceptions only prove the rule.

CL is doing a sound job - he is not infallible e.g. MDV is a bad signing on the grounds that he can't play football but in the general he is getting it right.

He walked into this club picking up a drastically bad situation and followed one of the most 'off track' management teams the club has ever suffered - let's give him our whole hearted support and let's be realistic - if we get near to challenging for a play off spot next season, he will have done well.

To be honest, if he gets this club back in some kind of order then I really don't care if he kidnaps the players' families and holds them ransom

homer said:
To be honest, if he gets this club back in some kind of order then I really don't care if he kidnaps the players' families and holds them ransom

You just fancy Mel Gibson.

i heard all that stuff about his wife of 20 years and how he left her for a mistress, i found it funny to be honest cuz i always thought he seemed a bit of a wimp and maybe gay when he spoke in interviews. And for the bullying thing that isn't bullying its about time someone pulled this club into shape, taking a hard line is needed because in the end it will hopefully make us a better team and then in return will boost team spirits. MON wasn't a soft touch and he earned respect from his players. The youth at our club is not good so what he is saying to the players is right, a lot of them have no hope whilst staying with leicester.

I think it's good if is true, i think players need to know their place, and to drum it into them from an early age is all good. I wouldn't call it bullying, its just management.

and the players must respect him, at the end of the day he has praised players as well, take for example his comments on Richard Stearman this week.

If my boss scream and shouted at me, i'd think he was a c**t but then for him to praise me in the media i'd think nice one boss, and try harder to impress him more.

MOTIVATION.......MON had it, lets hope CL has it too.

The other rumour is that he is knocking off some bird inside the Club. And they have predicted six months for him to last.

This may be a wind-up, Im just passing on information.

Hazzman said:
The other rumour is that he is knocking off some bird inside the Club. And they have predicted six months for him to last.

Was it a bittern ?

homer said:
Hazzman said:

Was it a bittern ?

Nope I've heard it was a Hoopoe

Hazzman said:

It depends on whom he is shagging. If it is somebody from Marketing then where is the harm. If it is somebody closer to the team then I am not sure that a Steve Walsh type situation is the best thing for the Club going forward. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

homer said:
Hazzman said:

Was it a bittern ?

No Homer,he's done that before and you know what they say 'Once bittern twice shy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669