Liberian Goalkeeper on his way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

New Member
This is proper transfer goss and it's 100% true.

As many of you know, i got inside info about Gareth Williams, and i've just got this info from the same source...

The exact text message

Hi, liberian keeper Ganae Lokeran is set to sign as backup for walks n coyney. He plays for 'Barolle' in Liberia. Send me some background info mate, yeah?
Well he's 24 and has been at Barolle since the age of 16, and has been a first team regular since the age of 19.

He's played 84 games since he broke into the side (because of the sortness of the season) and has conceeded just 60 goals... which is bloody good really.
 

Malf

New Member
Well unless he's a Liberian international we won't get a work permit. Why would we sign a third choice goalie in division one when we're cutting our squad down? We have Logan if need be.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Craig mate, it's a good effort but the text message didn't fill me with confidence, unlike my mate who works for a Bolivian news agency.
 

Malf

New Member
Adams was in Spain last night waiting to talk to Ineida Siesta who plays for Las Palmas, apparently we've agreed a fee for him. He's 21 and plays either on the wing or upfront. Hmm yeah
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Adams was in Spain last night waiting to talk to Ineida Siesta who plays for Las Palmas, apparently we've agreed a fee for him. He's 21 and plays either on the wing or upfront. Hmm yeah
Nicely set up, I need a siesta too Malf. Ineida Siesta translates into Billy Holiday by the way.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Adams was in Spain last night waiting to talk to Ineida Siesta who plays for Las Palmas, apparently we've agreed a fee for him. He's 21 and plays either on the wing or upfront. Hmm yeah
Nicely set up, I need a siesta too Malf. Ineida Siesta translates into Billy Holiday by the way.
Get yoursen in general chat, we've not had a chat for ages bruvva.
 

Craig

New Member
Yeah i was wondering about that too, but it's ok, his great grandmother's grandfather was English... so he doesn't need one :wink:
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
Reckon hes only conceded 60 goals because librarians aren't much competition!

If this rumour has some substance it could mean that we are going to sell Walker!!! :x
 

Scowcroft

New Member
SilverFox said:
Reckon hes only conceded 60 goals because librarians aren't much competition!

If this rumour has some substance it could mean that we are going to sell Walker!!! :x
This rumour definitely has substance. :wink:
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
SilverFox said:
Reckon hes only conceded 60 goals because librarians aren't much competition!

If this rumour has some substance it could mean that we are going to sell Walker!!! :x
This rumour definitely has substance. :wink:
Would that be some sort of poo substance?
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
SilverFox said:
Reckon hes only conceded 60 goals because librarians aren't much competition!

If this rumour has some substance it could mean that we are going to sell Walker!!! :x
This rumour definitely has substance. :wink:
Would that be some sort of poo substance?
Could be, who knows?

But don't tell Norfox.net that, we want them to print it on their site. :wink:
 

Loyal_Supporter

New Member
Think id rather bring Logan through than but some dodgey Liberian. Think id rather use the money we would spend to get him in on trying to get bent for another season!!!! :D :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Everton  9
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
Newcastle Utd  4
10 West Ham Utd  3
11 Aston Villa  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Fulham  0
20 Sheffield Utd  0

Latest posts

Top