Log in to stop seeing adverts

Life in Division One of the Cola Cola League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkwolf

New Member
To be honest I would settle for 2 seasons back in Division One if it meant that we could re-build and come back even stronger in the Premiership.

I've enjoyed more or less every minute of it especially that epic 4-3 win against yourselves. :wink: You may get the chance for revenge next season if things don't work out, but I think it's going to be difficult.

It will be nice to get back to winning ways again next season. :lol: :wink:
 

Dorkwolf

New Member
City Fan said:
So you finally realise you are going down then Dorky....... :lol: :wink:
The writing's on the wall, the fat lady has finished rehearsing and is ready to start singing and i've just taken a reality check. Funnier things have happened, but yes i'm now accepting the enevitable that we are virtually doomed the the Coca Cola league. :( :cry: :roll:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
The writing was on the wall at Christmas! You were bottom and you know what that means! Too many shite players in your team and the orange kits can't have helped much.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
To be fair to Wolves, no so long ago they were out of the bottom 3 (after drawing 0-0 with us), during a time when they hit form.

Just simply not good enough.....The team has first division written all over it. They did well to recover from that dreadful start, but hard work and organisation can only get you so far. Quality is the difference.
 

Anonymous

New Member
Scowcroft said:
To be fair to Wolves, no so long ago they were out of the bottom 3 (after drawing 0-0 with us), during a time when they hit form.

Just simply not good enough.....The team has first division written all over it. They did well to recover from that dreadful start, but hard work and organisation can only get you so far. Quality is the difference.
I could turn that round couldn't I, but I wont. :lol: :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Anonymous said:
Scowcroft said:
To be fair to Wolves, no so long ago they were out of the bottom 3 (after drawing 0-0 with us), during a time when they hit form.

Just simply not good enough.....The team has first division written all over it. They did well to recover from that dreadful start, but hard work and organisation can only get you so far. Quality is the difference.
I could turn that round couldn't I, but I wont. :lol: :wink:
I know the same applies to us. :wink:
 

dannyboy

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Anonymous said:
Scowcroft said:
To be fair to Wolves, no so long ago they were out of the bottom 3 (after drawing 0-0 with us), during a time when they hit form.

Just simply not good enough.....The team has first division written all over it. They did well to recover from that dreadful start, but hard work and organisation can only get you so far. Quality is the difference.
I could turn that round couldn't I, but I wont. :lol: :wink:
I know the same applies to us. :wink:
To be blunt, we're both woefully short of quality
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 16  46
Leicester 16  38
Manchester City 16  32
Chelsea 16  29
Manchester Utd 16  24
Wolves 16  24
Tottenham  16  23
Sheffield Utd 16  22
Arsenal 16  22
10 Palace 16  22
11 Newcastle Utd 16  22
12 Brighton 16  19
13 Burnley 16  18
14 Everton 16  17
15 Bournemouth 16  16
16 West Ham Utd 16  16
17 Aston Villa 16  15
18 Southampton 16  15
19 Norwich City 16  11
20 Watford 16  9

Latest posts

Top