Lincoln game is OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say he beat the crap out of him. No doubt you would, but you have a very different opinion of the police to me.

Maybe I did exaggerate, but the man died and he escaped punishment. That is wrong in my book.

Maybe I did exaggerate, but the man died and he escaped punishment. That is wrong in my book.

I agree completely. I guess it comes from dealing with a lot of people who exaggerate, kids, but when I know someone is making something sound worse than it was, it makes me question the rest of their story.

I then went on to reference Cate saying he beat the crap out him. The clues are all there.

What? You referenced nothing except my quote in the post I saw, the only clue I see leads me to a conclusion I have held for a long time.

I agree completely. I guess it comes from dealing with a lot of people who exaggerate, kids, but when I know someone is making something sound worse than it was, it makes me question the rest of their story.
The man died; how is that making it sound worse than it was? He'd done nothing wrong.my choice of words was obviously incorrect.

Obviously Tomlinson was exaggerating by dying after being hit by the police officer, ****ing drama queen.

I wouldn't say he beat the crap out of him. No doubt you would, but you have a very different opinion of the police to me.

He gave him an unmerciful swipe with a steel truncheon, then shoved him to the ground without warning. After this savage and completely unjustifiable assault, the man collapsed and died of his injuries.
But I s'pose you're right, he didn't really beat the 'crap' out of him. He just beat the life out of him.

He was a chronic and homeless alcoholic who refused an order to move along in a riot situation. He was encouraged to do so with an action which would not have caused any harm to a normally healthy person.

He was a chronic and homeless alcoholic

How does this have any relevance to what happened? Or, in other words, so ****ing what?

...who refused an order to move along in a riot situation.

No he didn't. But even if that were true, what obligation would he have to 'obey' such an order... that wasn't given?

He was encouraged to do so with an action which would not have caused any harm to a normally healthy person.

He was unlawfully assaulted by a thug in a uniform, end of ****ing story. The level of harm that that assault would've caused to any other human being on the planet is completely and utterly ****ing irrelevant.

He was a chronic and homeless alcoholic who refused an order to move along in a riot situation. He was encouraged to do so with an action which would not have caused any harm to a normally healthy person.

Some people will believe what they want to believe , even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Why should they use violence when it's not necessary?

If they need to move someone who is not cooperating, there are ways to do it that don't involve violence. The problem is there are too many thugs in the police who'll use any excuse to give someone a beating.

What is the point in having a police force if citizens don't do as they are told?

What is the point in having a police force if citizens don't do as they are told?

Wow. Seriously, ****ing wow.

Holy Baby Jebus in Heaven, please beam me up now, I don't want to live on this planet any more. The ****tards are taking over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669