Lincoln match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lboro fox said:
Well thats made the vBookie a bit fecking richer!!!!

I think he will be living in a v-fecking-mansion in the v-carribean after that!!!

The boookies always win :icon_wink

Steven said:
Could he make MDV sixth choice striker? :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :102:

He is further down than that Steven, either Gradel or Odiaimbho (sp) was on the bench last night (ouldnt tell which was too far away)

My low down...

Douglas - WTF? Than was the most tame shot you will ever see let in. Taken off at half time, what does this do to his confidence??

McAulay - Poor again, concerned, very concerned.

Gerrbrand - Poor, taking time to slot in at right back. Doesn't look at home.

Williams - Did well, looks the part at the moment.

Hughes - Rubbish again

O'Grady - Superb again, held the ball up really well and was a constant threat.

Hume - Anonymous, concerned.

Porter - Did well second half once he had a bit of room

Sylla - Looked good when he came on, supplied the cross for a goal and looked different class to Low TBH.

Low - Awful again.

Hammond - Great first half of his time on the pitch but the old Elvis demons returned second half missing a string of chances that should have been put away.

Last edited:
Durham Fox said:
He is further down than that Steven, either Gradel or Odiaimbho (sp) was on the bench last night (ouldnt tell which was too far away)

I thought both Gradel and Odihambo were midfielders (who score) rather than strikers.

This season's already gone mental

Elvis, Williams & Sylla getting justifiable rave reviews. Hume getting justifiable poor reviews.

Good to see old Rab is keeping it real, looks like the start of an exciting season

bocadillo said:
I thought both Gradel and Odihambo were midfielders (who score) rather than strikers.

I have seen both play midfield and up front.

Fryatt
Hume
OGrady
Hammond
Dodds

How much further do you go before you put MdV in there?...

I had 2000 vcash on Leicester to win this and the cricket. I think Rab should be sacked or asked to be the club mascot instead, something that doesn't really matter. He is woeful.

I see the O.S.reporter interpretation was his usual self

"Lincoln took the lead in the 18 minute. Franklington tried a speculative effort from 25 yards WHICH FORCED A RARE MISTAKE from Rab Douglas who was only able to parry the ball over his head and into the back of the net"

Rare indeed

It doesnt even touch what happened. It wasn't anything more than a regulation catch hit at very low speed at head height, the type anyone on this forum would catch above their head without giving it a thought. Good old Rab decided it was so ferocious though that he had to take the sting out of it with that ridiculous 'slap' keepers seem to use these days. However it was so slow it just looped above his head.

Durham Fox said:
It doesnt even touch what happened. It wasn't anything more than a regulation catch hit at very low speed at head height, the type anyone on this forum would catch above their head without giving it a thought. Good old Rab decided it was so ferocious though that he had to take the sting out of it with that ridiculous 'slap' keepers seem to use these days. However it was so slow it just looped above his head.

:icon_lol: it wasnt funny just embarrassing no wonder he got heckled after that with chants of 'off!! off!!'

Motown Fox said:
Think that was me that started that chant in the bottom tier before the top tier started chanting it.

how many were there, our pre season following has been impressive.

Durham Fox said:
1500 at the game, maybe 250 Leicester??

Attendance: 1,578 (313 visiting supporters) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69