Lincoln match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Douglas brought someone down!!! Couldn't believe it when I read that:icon_lol:

But seriously, it sounds like Rab is bloody awful! He made a mistake for the first and Brought somone down (as per bloody usual) for the third. He shouldn't be in this team.

Please please please be fit for the first day of the season Hendo!!!

Last edited:
it looked like a pretty obvious dive to me to be fair to Rab and he did save the pen. His first error was inexcusable though.

Durham Fox said:
it looked like a pretty obvious dive to me to be fair to Rab and he did save the pen. His first error was inexcusable though.

Yeah but Rab keeps going into people and catching legs. Its no bloody wonder the peno was given. Perhaps he didn't catch the man, but the way he always goes in is asking for trouble.

It is really quite worrying to have someone that inept as number 1 keeper.

he mightve saved the pen but he put it on a plate for their player to score

SilverFox said:
Yeah but Rab keeps going into people and catching legs. Its no bloody wonder the peno was given. Perhaps he didn't catch the man, but the way he always goes in is asking for trouble.

It is really quite worrying to have someone that inept as number 1 keeper.

He had to maike the challenge to be fair again, their player was clean through our inept defence for the umpteenth time.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
he mightve saved the pen but he put it on a plate for their player to score

Rab WAS rubbish but saving a pen is no mean feet, you cant really blame him for where the ball goes fromn the save!!!

Durham Fox said:
Rab WAS rubbish but saving a pen is no mean feet, you cant really blame him for where the ball goes fromn the save!!!

Nay good sir - IS rubbish!

Durham Fox said:

surely you mean feat :icon_wink and i bloody well can blame him!! :icon_lol:

He made one catastrophic error agreed but it's very easy to then say he was crap for the entire half which he wasn't IMO.

He's a good shot stopper aways has been,but his handling has been and will always will be poor IMO

Durham Fox said:
It doesnt even touch what happened. It wasn't anything more than a regulation catch hit at very low speed at head height, the type anyone on this forum would catch above their head without giving it a thought. Good old Rab decided it was so ferocious though that he had to take the sting out of it with that ridiculous 'slap' keepers seem to use these days. However it was so slow it just looped above his head.

i told a Lincoln fan i knew that Rab was their best player first half!

did you join in the 'OFF! OFF! OFF!' chants when he gave away the penalty?

Ive just read Kelly's post-match interview and sounds like he gave them a right bollocking at half time. Have to say im liking Kelly more and more, everything he says, seems to make perfect sense.

beaumontfox said:
i told a Lincoln fan i knew that Rab was their best player first half!

did you join in the 'OFF! OFF! OFF!' chants when he gave away the penalty?

I didn't, I thought it was disgraceful.

Doesnt exactly help the player's confidence if their own fans are chanting for them to be sent off :(

Lboro fox said:
Ive just read Kelly's post-match interview and sounds like he gave them a right bollocking at half time. Have to say im liking Kelly more and more, everything he says, seems to make perfect sense.
first time in a very long time we have had a manager we could say that about!:038:

highland fox said:
He's a good shot stopper aways has been,but his handling has been and will always will be poor IMO

He's an alright shot stopper. The first goal suggest the word 'good' is too kind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00