Lines-men for Crewe game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Ones from Nottingham and the other West Midlands (Hope he's not a Coventry fan)

Can't see us getting many decisons tomorrow :?

no change there then. most officials havent been biased this season, just shite, scream abuse at them one minute then the next laugh about the decisions they give us...its the only way to cope

beaumontfox said:
well the one near us(L1) in the first half waited for the ref to give free kicks that happened two yards in front of him before he put his flag up!!
have you not noticed they almost always wait to see which way the ref gives it before raising their flag? it never ceases to amaze me

MKFox said:
have you not noticed they almost always wait to see which way the ref gives it before raising their flag? it never ceases to amaze me

Some refs tell their assistants to wait to see which way he points before raising their flag for throw ins.

webmaster said:
MKFox said:

Some refs tell their assistants to wait to see which way he points before raising their flag for throw ins.
which asks the question, why are they there then?

Was it just me or did the linos have a problem seeing the line today? Several times today the ball went out of play and the decision was given the wrong way.

They seem to alternate those who wait to see what ref's doing with those who have clearly mistaken superglue for underarm deodorant these days.

I know an ex-ref from the lower divisions and he said that when ever he was lines man for first or second div. A lot of the referees would tell him and the other lines man " I make the decisions you watch me and do what I tell you" It realy pizzed him of.

He also said that to get on as a ref you had to do as you were told, and if you did not your progress was stopped. He never did as he was told got a repremanded a few times and never progressed.

I heard that one was called Alicia with the other called Silverstone.

Anyway they both were pretty clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670