Post Match Liverpool 3 Leicester 3 EFL Cup QF Lost 5-4 on penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the last part of Get Back instead. It was really good. I knew that game would end in tears and I don’t like feeling like shit so in the end it was a good decision. Something is very wrong at the club.

My stream died as soon as the last penalties were due to start

Bertrand and whichever useless ****wit ensured we signed him can both get the **** out.

Also BR, for actually allowing a shit stain like Bertrand to take that peno needs to get in the ****ing bin. You absolute ****ing fool.

BR said after the game that Vardy could hardly run for the last half an hour due to a hamstring problem.

We had five subs available and he only made four. Perez and Lookman were on the bench.

Odd.

Well he was either lying or he’s a complete ****ing idiot for leaving him on the pitch

BR said after the game that Vardy could hardly run for the last half an hour due to a hamstring problem.

We had five subs available and he only made four. Perez and Lookman were on the bench.

Odd.

BR said Lookman and Perez were only just coming back. Probably just on the bench to make up the numbers…

I was talking to a Liverpool fan (who was at the game) and he couldn't believe that they didn't have red cards...

I was talking to a Liverpool fan (who was at the game) and he couldn't believe that they didn't have red cards...

Klopp is undoubtedly a superb manager but he's got that ****ishness about him which makes him difficult to like by anyone other than fans of his own side.

Never mind the two obvious red card challenges from his players that he grinned through last night. The challenge by Henderson on Maddison was right in front of him. It was a yellow card challenge - obviously not given though. However, it reminded me of the Choudhury challenge at their place a couple of years ago that Klopp went on and on about until Choudhury got death threats online. There was no discernable difference between the challenges but one was a horror challenge that should be eradicated from the game and the other was applauded.

Fundamentally, managers that just see challenges in a one sided way seem so out of date. The days of Ferguson and Wenger are long gone. Surely, people like Klopp aren't so dependent on such bullshit to get onside with their own players/fans as to deliberately require them to act like twats?

Yeah, in the cold light of day, some of the behaviour of the Liverpool players was really poor.

Certainly the tackle on Ricardo warranted a red, and Jota did appear to elbow Thomas.

There was also the incident with Albrighton around the halfway line that had a bit of a look to it.

That said….they obviously read the scouting reports. We don’t like a scrap.

BR said Lookman and Perez were only just coming back. Probably just on the bench to make up the numbers…
If they weren’t able to come on they shouldn’t be on the bench at all. Either put the kids on it or don’t bother at all.

Some of the tripe Todgers is coming out with at the moment is nothing short of baffling.

Klopp is undoubtedly a superb manager but he's got that ****ishness about him which makes him difficult to like by anyone other than fans of his own side.

Never mind the two obvious red card challenges from his players that he grinned through last night. The challenge by Henderson on Maddison was right in front of him. It was a yellow card challenge - obviously not given though. However, it reminded me of the Choudhury challenge at their place a couple of years ago that Klopp went on and on about until Choudhury got death threats online. There was no discernable difference between the challenges but one was a horror challenge that should be eradicated from the game and the other was applauded.

Fundamentally, managers that just see challenges in a one sided way seem so out of date. The days of Ferguson and Wenger are long gone. Surely, people like Klopp aren't so dependent on such bullshit to get onside with their own players/fans as to deliberately require them to act like twats?
That's exactly what I thought about the Choudhury challenge. I watched 'The End of the Storm' on Sky Documentaries on Tuesday afternoon about Klopp and Liverpool last season. He was going on and on about Hamza in that. No mention of the seriously bad fouls on our players in the same game or the cheating, diving Sane to win their penalty etc.

While I agree with this, Klopp did say that Robertson did deserve his red card on Sunday, but then how much of that was in the context of Kane not getting one for a far worse challenge.

That's exactly what I thought about the Choudhury challenge. I watched 'The End of the Storm' on Sky Documentaries on Tuesday afternoon about Klopp and Liverpool last season. He was going on and on about Hamza in that. No mention of the seriously bad fouls on our players in the same game or the cheating, diving Sane to win their penalty etc.
Sane, Mane, Klopp, Pep, tomato, tomato ….

Today has made me even more pissed off that we chucked this tie away. We gave them an equaliser in the 5th minute of injury time and they've just gone on to win it. On penalties again too.

Only two players from Liverpool started the final and the QF against us whereas we had a full team out. ****ing hideous night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566