Liverpool - Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedeFox

Awful penalty decision by the referee, but I'm happy as my brother is a Liverpool supporter.:)
I'd like to see a pace contest between Torres and Agbonlahor (and maybe Kaebi?).

Awful penalty decision by the referee, but I'm happy as my brother is a Liverpool supporter.:)
I'd like to see a pace contest between Torres and Agbonlahor (and maybe Kaebi?).
i can see someone will end up killing an official this season.the stakes are so high now and so many dodgy mafia style chairman about its going to happen.:icon_wink
not a pen swedefox defo.

Is he doing a Poll? :081::icon_redf

Speaking of referees, the Manchester game's ref was excellent I think. At least not bad.

The penalty was the worst decision i've ever seen tbh. There wasn't even a tackle in the incident to cause a foul.

Liverpool will win the League this season,get your money on them now

Awful decision by the Linesman today........:icon_lol::icon_lol:
What goes around comes around and it came around today Jose and bit you right on the arse:icon_lol::icon_lol:.Loved the bit in his post match interview when he said that the Linesman should ring him tomorrow but if he does he won't answer the phone:icon_conf:icon_lol:

Good point from Liverpool today IMO - not many teams will do well away at Pompey

Benitez made too many changes IMO and should have started with Gerrard and Torres and took them off after a hour if they were ahead

Before the game Sky suggested that England had made Gerrard fit and Benitez agreed:102: Alonso is and always will be very very overated

Gerrard is fit I understand but still recovering/feeling his injury.

I am a big fan of Alonso - but he's not the kind of bloke who rolls up his sleeves and gets stuck in.

My brother's off Reading soon to watch the ressies play in the Carling Cup.

Gerrard is fit I understand but still recovering/feeling his injury.

I am a big fan of Alonso - but he's not the kind of bloke who rolls up his sleeves and gets stuck in.

My brother's off Reading soon to watch the ressies play in the Carling Cup.

Its live on Sky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673