Liverpool v Chelsea : The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked.jpg

all the reasons will be coming out now as to why liverpool won unfairly and chelsea should of won. learn to lose gracefully you twats!!

Hard to call between Mascherano and Makelele. Jose should have brought Robben and SWP on much earlier.

Hope Man Utd beat Liverpool in the final.

****ing hell are u ****ing blind kuyt fouled on the goal it shouldnt ave standed but the twat ref is oviously as blind as u lot, thats two times theyve done us scouts shits Worst final ever man scum u vs liverpools twats

****ing hell are u ****ing blind kuyt fouled on the goal it shouldnt ave standed but the twat ref is oviously as blind as u lot, thats two times theyve done us scouts shits Worst final ever man scum u vs liverpools twats
:081:

:081::081::081:ha ha you lost!!

Punctuation is always useful.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Your not going to win anything else this season Glory Boy! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
You got lucky with Kuyts goal i recon he was level it evens its self out. was lumps playing tonight tudgie i didnt see him?

Yeah well at least the last time you had a girlfreind is wheny your sister left home!

Last edited:
AHAHA obviously u havent heard of the carling cup (already) and FA cup retard

Carling cup - big wow, even we have won that! :icon_lol:

Man U will cream you scum in the FA Cup final! ;)

do i look like i care about punctuation u little ****

I don't know, I can't see you, you retard.

What are you doing on a Leicester site when your team have just blown the second trophy shot in three days? Now piss off and learn how to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00